Friday, December 27, 2013

SHOCKING!!! NSA/CIA REFUSES to Allow Me to DELETE ANY MORE BLOG POSTS!!!





>>> BREAKING NEWS WHEN I WENT TO DELETE ALL 2010 POSTINGS:


Although IMPOSSIBLE to bring in Kenan-Family supported HuffingtonPost via Internet Explorer -- but NOT via Google CHROME, I also had to REBOOT three times to get Google BLOGGER  to open, first in CHROME, but whatever I tried to delete and no matter how many at once (even one), Blogger DISALLOWED THAT, claiming I could NOT delete more than 50 (and I never once tried to delete that many at once -- make them DRAFTS and no longer published -- like I did the last two days with no problem.

So I fought awhile and finally managed to get into BLOGGER via I.E -- but had the exact same problem.


Our US GOVERNMENT at work!!!



ADDED @ 7:42 PM, CST: I just got the CIA's main number in Virginia, (703) 482-0623, and tomorrow I will call them and try to work out a solution with the United States Government DIRECTLY.


YAY!!!


* * *

OK, most importantly, that chicken flew out of my garden last night while I was in town posting the last blog post. What my American audience might find interesting is that she was mostly browns and blacks like most Mexican chickens, but up close, those feathers are iridescent showing ALL colors of the rainbow in a sort of sparkly way.

Now although in my own experience, I’ve never seen nor heard of Europeans or really ANYONE other than United Statians – maybe Canadians too – EVER actually refrigerating uncooked in-the-shell eggs (including American companies like Wal-Mart, here), I recall the HORROR Americans expressed on TV when one of those cruise ships went a day or two without refrigeration of EGGS!!!

GET A LIFE, Americanos, PLEASE!!!

But there IS another difference between American and Mexican eggs that totally baffles me. Almost without exception, American eggs when hard-boiled slice up with a decent buffer of white around the yolk, while Mexican eggs (I’ve tried the very freshest to the marginally still good), and the yolks ALWAYS are essentially fused to the membrane at the wide end of the egg. Can anyone explain this scientifically???


>>> THE STUFF OF THE DAY:


1.      A reader emailed me yesterday to complain that all my wild colorations make it too much work for the eyes to read this blog -- and he is CORRECT. Of course I have always known this, but in what might (now that it’s over), be called my FOUR YEARS OF PANIC,  most of it characterized by NO ONE (nearly), believing me so I “colorfully SCREAMED” – and MANY, especially self-identified white, “Christian” Republicans in North Carolina and Georgia calling me FAGGOT and GOD-HATING and sometimes far worse (frequently including REAL threats to my life) – FOOLISHLY in emails from Republican Party OFFICIAL DOMAINS (I’ll try to tone down the uppercase as well, but not yet), who could blame me – THEN.

So I thank him for relieving me of what has become actually boring and tedious to ADD. I have been lately running on nothing but a hollow old habit.



Who knew that dogs were smart enough to imitate the Shroud of Turin (and be about as AUTHENTIC to boot)???

  

2.      I haven’t the faintest idea what else to say about this, but you have to admit this photo is a HOOT.

3.      In the title of yesterday’s emailed-out blog post, I called it my “Boxing Day Email” in honor of one of England’s greatest pianists (who told me exactly HOW he had foolishly LOST the opportunity to become a world-class star like Van Cliburn), Yonty Solomon.

Yonty, a Jew born in South Africa, and later a world-class antiquities collector/dealer (of the book persuasion), as well as art collector, lived in a six-level London Town Home in a toney area of the city, and TWICE in late 1999, paid last minute prices to fly me to visit him in London. Besides being England’s top-rated pianist and piano teacher, which at the estimated age of 75 – although he had TRICKED me into thinking he was about 59 before I saw him – he was a REAL HEIGHT FETISHIST, and could at times get as AGGRESSIVE as a frisky young pup, even enjoying doing it on hardwood floors at his age!!!


Well, there are MANY arms to this story – I’ll only un-sleeve the best ones. (For one thing, he had Einsteinan hair and wore a traditional long, navy greatcoat when he first fetched me at the railroad station. I hid that I was initially FREAKED and thought I’d have to LIVE with a bugger who looked TOO MUCH like the guy on the cover of AQUALUNG:





And I mean this WAS in London, no???




Yonty Solomon actually looked more like this.


And his house REEKED of Miss Habersham of Dickens fame – the gazebo in the garden with broken glass panes -- and when Yonty took me through the tangled, enormously overgrown garden to it, I BROKE A BOARD of a step and fell three feet through (harming only the step).


But the very FIRST guests Yonty had over for dinner to introduce us were his star piano pupil and his girlfriend, and DAMN IT – they brought a “Coca-Cola cake” which was quickly becoming a London FAD. At the time, I was only blown away by the Atlanta-Coca-Cola connection as well as that I had already by chance met Roberto Goizueta then the CEO of Coca-Cola USA, in an Atlanta restaurant, and Bob had told me some “secrets”, including that Coke is formulated to be poured at room temperature over “pea ice”, a small type of ice that was the first to be economically produced at soda fountains. I’ve seen pea ice, but only many, many years ago. He also said that colas are highly complex concoctions, with Pepsi having less sweetener but tasting sweeter due to vanilla being its dominant flavor, Coke’s dominant flavor is lime, explaining WHY it is TOTALLY FAVORED in Latin America.


Totally funny to me, now, is that Roberto (credited with making Coca-Cola the international giant it is today), had no idea of my last name – and I then had forgotten that I’d read the Kenans had inherited one of the largest blocks of their stock from Frank Hawkins, also the dominant steel producer (Atlantic Steel), and cotton oil merchant and BANKER in the South (banking, primarily in Atlanta). And truth be told, I really don’t know if the Kenans could be said to control Coca-Cola (although they own several regional bottlers as well – Charlotte being one of those).


Back to Yonty Solomon: Oh, that man showed me off at many glittering parties and concerts (where he did not perform, although he was typically the star), and one of his friends told me he had been asked by Queen Elizabeth II to organize and head England’s huge celebration of the 500th Anniversary of Beethoven’s first visit to England – which he did.


Well, that man developed such an attraction to me -- which while I LOVED everything about him and his life, I was still a total ageist, not being sexually attracted to anyone older than me by more than a year or so, so he spent a LOT OF TIME seducing me before his big entrances – and it certainly WAS big and stiff as a board without chemicals being involved. And this is why he bought the second plane ticket before I left the first time, to return a few weeks later over Christmas, which is how I got to also celebrate Boxing Day (but returned to Atlanta before New Year’s Eve).


And he even gave me a pair of prints of tulips (traditional art, then, was not my interest), but said he would have them framed and I could take them home on my third, yet unplanned, trip which he would also pay for.


Well, when I got home, I did some research on those prints and discovered they were worth about $32,000.00 each in USD – and with Yonty beginning to talk of my actually MOVING to London and he OLDER THAN THE HILLS, I was freaking out and wondering just what kind of HIGH-PRICED WHORE he must think I was.


THEN, the most peculiar complicating thing happened. I was contacted by Steve Poynter of Seattle, my first ever real boyfriend whom I met while he was vacationing in Key West and I had just moved there, late 1980. Steve soon was laid off as a porter for AMTRAK, so he moved in with me in Florida, but the town was too small for him and he moved back after a month – actually to Alaska, where he got a flight attendant job with Wien Air Alaska that eventually became part of Alaska Airlines, he soon moving back to Seattle where his working-class family all lived (Steve was a TOTAL computer geek and had talked his entire family into investing every penny they could beg, borrow, or steal in Microsoft as soon as it went public – IMAGINE!!!).


But Steve, who was also a height fetishist using the address Gulliver69@aol.com (since abandoned), to meet guys, somehow had gotten wind of all this, although he and I had had no contact in years. Steve wrote me that a guy who was only 6’ 8” had had a similar experience with Yonty, but simply DISAPPEARED during a plane change in Detroit, en route to London, so I had BETTER WATCH OUT.


That did it for me, and I composed a TOTALLY VICIOUS EMAIL to Yonty, intending to first get all my anger or whatever out, but to re-write it REASONABLY before sending, and wouldn’t you know it – this is the EXACT TIME I learned the hard way to always QUE one’s emails before sending. The whole thing exploded absolutely, me regretting I had hurt such a kind man.



But there is more about Steve, including that it was the MEMORY of our relationship and that I had ONCE truly loved SOMEONE that kept me from suicide while UNJUSTLY  in Dekalb County Jail for 16 weeks, total, in 1990, so Steve TRULY had saved my life. And while Steve and I drifted out of contact about two years after he moved away from Key West, my first boyfriend after moving to Atlanta in 1983, Rife Huey, a young, retired Navy Officer who had been Admiral Zumwalt’s Chief Protocol Officer -- like Dottie Newman, who in 2010 took me under her wing, she having just retired as Gen. Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer – and even the former Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico City (the highest post a foreign national can achieve in the US State Department), became my intended husband when I met him in Puerto Vallarta in 2010 – but within a short period of time, the CIA whisked him (against his wishes), permanently out of my life, he now WAY underemployed and broke and BROKEN in Mexico City.


Actually, my point I was trying to make was that Rife Huey (whom I’d had no contact with then in years), in early 1995, FOUND STEVE and sussed out whom he was typing about and WHY, when right after Steve actually BUILT his first Windows computer, got on AOL for the first time and finding a board for guys who liked TALL GUYS, and posted the TRUTH, that the first night we met, he climbed me and I s’ed him o whilest he ducked the ceiling fan. Rife sent Steve a message how to re-contact ME, which he immediately did and three days later, Steve arrived in Atlanta for a rather nice visit. And a bit of a computer geek myself (I’d bought my first one, a Columbia brand IBM CLONE with no hard drive that ran on two floppies that actually FLOPPED, in the mid-1980s, then bought a Windows 95 machine in summer, 1995.


I guess you could say I’m Protocol-Officer-phillic.


More recently, Steve Poynter has served as the head of the Fight Attendant’s Union for Alaska – and is credited with being the force behind their stellar Customer Service – as well as doing a lot of computer programming for them. When Delta Airlines BLEW ME AWAY with their culture to totally SERVE THE CUSTOMER a year ago on my flights to/from NYC (Delta had enormously materially assisted me in 2010, as well – google for info on that), I told their reps who told me Delta had just bought 49% of Virgin Air – and hoped to also buy Alaska Airlines – they DAMN WELL BETTER put Steve Poynter to good use!!!


But they have NOT (or not yet), bought Alaska.


And in a quite similar vein, as my readers all know, the FIRST EVER Mexican I had a real conversation with (and he seduced me for a torrid several-days Festival de Amor in a luxury hotel in Atlanta), I met at the Pharr Library gay disco, he (Senor Villanueva – Newhouse, in English), finally revealing he was the actual Mexican Consul in Atlanta – with wife and family as well (PRI Party, I presume).


This is why I say THAT was precisely when the SEEDS OF MEXICAN NATIONALITY were planted in both my ends, but, again, TRUTH BE TOLD, I’m about 1/16 Cherokee Injun (like all True Southerners), so I DEFINITELY first bent over before receiving THAT FABULOUS SHAFT, don’t you think???



CONCLUSION that ALL will agree with: I have a SERIOUS KNACK for meeting some of the world’s MOST INTERESTING PEOPLE!!!



FOOT NOTE: This evening I removed the year 2010 from this blog. It is the FIRST year CHOCK FULL of evidence and truth about POLITICS, primarily in the USA. You MIGHT think this was difficult (although all is saved for me to write some books from), simply because of the info’s POLITICAL POWER and my obvious thrust in support of REFORM of the USA. This was not so AT ALL, because MY ego is my SERVANT – what God always intended our egos to be. It is only when we allow our egos to be bigger than our Conscience/Consciousness (actually God within, “nothingness”, even Friar Tuck WITHIN), that we become separated from God and run into ALL MANNER OF TROUBLE like so many “WHITE NIGGERS” claiming to be Christian and usually Republicans in the USA.


Thank God just for reliably being God, no???


Scott




.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God, what was that all about? My head's spinning. One thing for sure: I'll never look at doggie butts the same way again, praise Jesus.

- Zeke Krahlin