Monday, January 2, 2017

RP: On "Nuevo Año, Día Número Dos" -- since Numero Uno Was on a SUNDAY (and most everything's still closed)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/01/on-nuevo-ano-dia-numero-dos-since.html



This is Carla McCall, of Wilmington, North Carolina, "Old Roomie's" most recent girlfriend (from about nine months ago -- right before I met him)!!!


What SHE liked to do was to take Roomie and her mother to lunch, spend $80.00 for the lunch for the three of them -- and make Roomie pay for it. THEN she'd take his money and SPEND LOTS MORE -- until Roomie was completely broke with no money for him, and she'd abandon him -- until he came back with MORE MONEY for her to spend!!!


And Roomie told me this morning that he'd LIKE TO GET BACK WITH HER.


Carla McCallhttps://www.facebook.com/carla.mccall?lst=1111771878%3A100000207078542%3A1483368872, has NO FRIENDS to show -- a SURE SIGN of being a PROSTITUTE or a NARCO-TRAFFICKERbut I suspect she's just the first.



This is Marsha Caulder, Roomie's sister, whom Roomie sends money secretly to, occasionally, for his niece and nephew -- since Marsha's HUSBAND is a BAD DRUNK and beats them all as well as takes all money for his booze.



And this is Roomie's nephew, Hunter Phillips (has his father's surname), here age 13 in fall of 2015. I won't link to his Facebook Page since he's a minor, but Old Roomie tells me he's been "F'in' girls" since he was 13, and now at 14, has been ADDICTED to alcohol (and might die), if he doesn't get a drink.


I've decided to -- for contrast -- picture my own nephewConnor, involved in some MONKEY BUSINESS in Thailand about three years ago:




I've JUST CHANGED MY MIND -- Hunter has so much HATE in the images on his page, you might want to look at it



Roomie's father, one uncle, and several others in his family died violently in MORE THAN ONE house fire caused by drunk adults smoking in bed, then burning part of their family, the house, and themselves to embers. His other uncle, who got caught stealing a whole SHIPMENT of guns, is now permanently locked up -- as he had already been successfully prosecuted several times for similar crimes.

And as Old Roomie has told me MANY TIMES (including this morning), "At least I was raised with GOOD CHRISTIAN VALUES!!!" -- and WHY he loves The Anchor Churchhttp://anchorwilmington.org/, which has sent ME three Homo-Whores, and no doubt supplies Whores-of-ALL-Descriptions, as well -- and the congregants meet more to TRADE, BUY, and SELL ILLEGAL DRUGS, than for any silly services -- HA!!! 



My REAL POINT HERE is that given his background, brain damage, and early-grade-school emotional and spiritual maturity -- it is a MIRACLE that Old Roomie is doing so well!!!




>>> NOW, TO THE BIGGER WORLD PICTURE:


1. I got an email from the North Carolina Writers' Network last night, and there is a competition (deadline in two weeks), for NON-FICTION of up to 2,000 words with the top prize of $1,000.00, for something RELATED TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!

I figure I can write something about my KENAN FAMILY to "shake things up" over there. And there is no limit to number of submissions. Any suggestions on topics can be emailed or left in blog comments -- LOL!!!

2. Last night, I realized -- actually for the FIRST time -- that Thomas S. Kenan III REALLY DID have to approve of many of the attempts to MURDER, jail, or nut-house-commit me, so I have ALREADY BEGUN a letter directly confronting him -- since he's such a GOOD EPISCOPALIAN CHRISTIAN!!!

3. I'm only stopped to post THIS posting, first, because of this TRUE posting I got from my Facebook Friend Jay Randall:
Bourdain gets it.
"The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we're seeing now," Bourdain told Reason.

"I've spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America," he added. "There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love. 

"When we deny them their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views, however different they may be than ours, when we mock them at every turn, and treat them with contempt, we do no one any good."



Anthony Bourdain, an outspoken critic of President-elect Donald Trump, has called out "privileged Eastern liberals" - including himself - for their "utter contempt" of…
SFGATE.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

4. And here in landlady Gold Walker's little community, life goes on:



Neal cleared out most of his apartment yesterday, and continues today. I took this photo late yesterday -- because I saw someone had hung one of Neal's discarded framed objects over the "Parking for First Presbyterian Only" sign.


By the time I got downstairs, the scavenger had appeared, and not wanting to scare him, I took it from a distance, telephoto. So I never got to see what that image is -- and it was GONE, this morning (and many other scavengers have picked it all over since).


Neal and the landlady have been outside discussing things, and I think he's now about out.


So before I return to writing Tom Kenan, let me leave us all with this posted this morning by my Facebook and High School friend, Beth Kinney, originally of West Chester, PA:



Of course Rex Tillerson, TOP Kenan Family Executive, the CEO of Exxon-Mobil (who arguably ALREADY controls the US Government -- at least he largely has controlled Presidents Obama and George W. Bush -- and as I've documented -- put President Enrique Pena Nieto into power in Mexico with the help of Hillary Clinton, the CIA, and US State Department), is soon up for confirmation -- to HEAD the US State Department.



Both Pena Nieto and Barack Obama are GAY AS GEESE -- and that is WELL KNOWN in Mexico.


Let's STOP electing TOTALLY BLACKMAIL-ABLE CLOSET-CASE HOMOS, so that HONEST Straight or Gay Men and Women can FIX our government. In recent years, Obama, BOTH Bushes, and Richard Nixon ALL had major HOMOSEXUAL SCANDALS while in office.


But ONLY foreigners KNEW -- because the CIA and NSA CONTROL US Media.







Bebe Rebozo and his long-term lover, Richard Nixon -- at Key Biscayne, Florida

.

No comments: