Sunday, March 12, 2017

RP: Odds and Ends -- Some Things That Were Forgotten:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/odds-and-ends-some-things-that-were.html







Remember my reporting THIS -- as it happened??? Well, less than a day ago, it was the number FOUR story on Huffington Post!!!:
This Wilmington, NC story was ALL OVER my blog, www.theweathercontinues.blogspot.comAS IT HAPPENED -- and NOW, it's near the TOP of the stories on The Huffington Post!!!



Should officers be expected to compromise some privacy for more transparency?
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY ANDY CAMPBELL
Like
Comment
Now smart was this??? In New York City, no less -- LOL!!!



"His pants appeared to be rather snug," officials said.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Like
Comment


ONLY a photo ID is required -- NO WONDER I have THREE top Security people at Mar-a-Lago on the email list that gets EVERY EMAIL of every blog posting I write, and I got PROOF OF DELIVERY of my one snail-mailed letter to TrumpTHERE!!!



The president’s semi-public Florida retreat doesn’t follow the same strict background-check protocol as the White House, creating an espionage risk.
POLITICO.COM|BY DARREN SAMUELSOHN
Like
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan I sent this first to Trump Tower where it was NOT delivered (nor was it returned to me), then sent the REVISED/UPDATED letter to three Security top people at Mar-a-Lago and got PROOF OF DELIVERY of it:

LikeReplyRemove Preview9 hrs



OK, so Aileen (Drennen) Reilly looks like she's playing Debbie Reynolds circa 1964. So what??? I can't remember seeing a married couple pose like this since at least 1980, but if THAT is their style -- and it makes them happy -- bully for THEM!!! 

NO, of course I am NOT actually "working with the Kenan Institute for Ethics" -- but I've got GREAT connections there, and they are fascinated with what I know (which they know little about -- much of it, anyway). 

And they DID cash my donation check, so that is SOME "working with".

Also, all that HOT TYPE in my last posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/03/city-life-church-comes-to-wilmington.html, was only that -- a LITERARY EVENT. I did NOT "relieve myself of semilla", as my Mex-Friends might say.



God's "Semilla" that began the City of Colima, Colima, Mexico





View from my front window while I lived in Colima, Mexico, 2010






.

No comments: