Tuesday, June 13, 2017

RP: Moving FORWARD Again!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/06/moving-forward-again.html




Having been too busy yesterday to call lawyer Brian M. Williams, who ESIS, representing Spectrum Cable's insurance company for their client, referred my personal injuries case from their truck knocking me 12 feet out of a crosswalk in front of New Hanover County Courthouse here in Wilmington, North Carolina, February 13, 2017, I DID call and get right through to him today!!!



Poor, poor Spectrum Cable's truck!!! I did all this damage to the hood (except the missing paint along the front edge), and the broken top of the radiator grill. I'm a TOUGH GUY, especially at age 65, but I sure suffered a lot of pain -- HA!!!


Mr. Williams seems to be a very reasonable guy (lawyers always are when they represent the one damages are sought from), but I think he's a "straight-up" guy -- a comment NOT about his sexuality, which is none of my or your business.

People often assume that my often strident writing voice is more than just that -- I worked for Tennessee Williams and I'm a dramatic 6' 11" with a resonant "projectile voice" and fierce intellect -- so OF COURSE I'm a bit of a DRAMA QUEEN, no??? But IN PERSON, I'm quite REASONABLE, and even District Attorney Ben David can verify THAT -- DESPITE our serious difficulties.

So I am going to publish my email sent after our discussion (without the attached bills), and will broadcast email it out, including to my former attorney Bruce Mason and his assistant Hannah, so they know I am again moving forward. I do NOT anticipate publishing any OTHER correspondence between us, but will update my Readers with progress of my claim as it occurs.

Then I will publish my ENTIRE list of email recipients of each blog posting as another post, but NOT email that one out.


As per our discussion this morning, scan of my final medical bill that probably includes some duplication with what you already have: 

Dear Mr. Williams,

It was great speaking with you -- especially considering some of the uneducated or uninformed people I often must deal with -- HA!!!

Attached are the summary and cover sheet, and I have begun paying in installments, as, if it went to collections, the materials would take more time for the provider to provide them to you. My situation is so bizarre and unusual that I actually am pinching pennies like crazy, the guy who loved my Tennessee Williams memoir and has helped me since fall 2011 totaling over $65,000.00 to date, has cut me down to very little because I kicked a homeless guy who turned out to be a major narco-trafficker out of my house and this nut got angry. 

I had to fire-sale my nearly paid off 4-bedroom house in Georgia in 2010, also losing my Art collection, when with Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer's help I fled quickly to Mexico for most of five years in Political Exile, and there Drug Mafia TRICKED me out of all my accumulated wealth. I have made EVERY mistake, but learned from them.

So yes, I let you know I'd like a fairly quick settlement and am just scraping by, but I insist on a fair one as well.

Can you give me at least a vague idea how soon we are likely to move to the next step?

My alt email address is in Cc.

Thanks,

Scott Kenan



The Pet Shop Boys performing "Winner" at the London Olympics, 2012, by Command of Queen Elizabeth II.



Dick Cheney is only a PRINCESS, but more fun to show in a photo!!!


WINNER


Audio file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AEO21i-oN0 


Winner

This is the moment
we'll remember
every day for the rest of our lives
Time may rush us
hurt or love us
but on this day we have arrived

It's been a long time coming
We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts

I've been a loser
Paid my dues
I fought my way up from the ground
Now at this moment
the crowd acclaim us
Will you just listen to that sound!

It's been a long time coming
We've been in the running for so long
but now we're on our way
Let the ride just take us
side by side and make us
see the world through new eyes every day

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts

It took us so long
and we worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
But don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet

Looking back on all the times
we felt downcast
Didn't think we were going anywhere
just living in the past
But in that desperation
you get inspiration

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is all happening so fast
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Let's enjoy it all while it lasts
'cause you're a winner

It took us so long
We worked so hard
We came so far just to compete
(You're a winner)
Don't forget all
the love and laughter
now the world is at our feet
(You're a winner)

You're a winner
I'm a winner
This is happening so fast
(You're a winner)
You're a winner
I'm a winner
Enjoy it while it lasts
'cause you're a winner



 . . . unless, of course, you WOULD!!!







.

No comments: