Friday, August 18, 2017

RP: Steve Bannon, Pope Francis, and the Roman Curia KICKED OUT of the White House with Their CATHOLIC SWASTIKAS -- My MOTHER, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, PREVIOUSLY Had Bannon's Role as "America's TOP NAZI"!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/friday-morning-and-wilmington-remains.html




Steve Bannon and Pope Francis





As everyone who follows the news online knows well, Steve Bannon is the CLOSEST American Political Type to both Pope Francis and the Roman Curia (group of cardinals that is the Legislative Body of the Roman Catholic Church) -- if fact -- it is generally assumed his words and actions are all APPROVED by Pope Francis, although Francis (powerless in American Government), says "LIBERAL" things -- except about homosexuals, which Catholics prefer to exterminate.

Bannon took over my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's role -- although Mom was ENTIRELY behind the scenes -- but our family friends included Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, Sen. Jesse Helms (my father claimed most responsibility for putting him into power in NC), Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Coach Lou Holtz and his closest friend John Boehner, and others.

And Mom took over for Joe and Rose Kennedy and Henry Ford -- back in the 1950s when it was CLEAR that JFK's generation had FLIPPED to support Liberty and Justice for ALL!!! 


I have DISCUSSED this with Joe Kennedy III, Congressman from Massachusetts, recently, and of COURSE it STANDS TO REASON that all Kennedys MUST REMAIN CATHOLICS as they would lose their BASE if they condemned the same Church that has PUBLICLY DENIED THEM COMMUNION at times, due to Kennedy FIGHTS for LIBERTY and against NAZISM, the SOUL of the Catholic Church through the Ages.

Today, right when I turned on the TV, Steve Bannon's OUSTER was first announced, and I soon called Mom and was first to tell her!!! She took it in stride, including my telling her I still LOVE the Catholic Values I was raised with -- but have NO RESPECT for the actual Catholic Church which she has NEVER, EVER questioned. Mom is the only person in my life who NEVER questioned even what they believed MOST, but that is part of Catholic
NAZI training.

So with JOY IN MY HEART at this change, I return to what I had begun blogging about before this news hit -- and my FAVORITE CLERIC of ALL TIME:


ru-POPE!!!


The ORIGINAL title to this postingFriday Morning and Wilmington REMAINS HOSTAGE to the Narco-Trafficking Christian Republican Confederate HANG-OVERS in BOTH Parties -- HA!!!


This morning, I drove by this memorial and the statue of George Davis whose face ALSO had been spray-painted red, and they BOTH have been successfully pressure-washed with NO DAMAGE to patina.


Delegation mum on governor’s call for Confederate statues removal

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20170816/wilmington-confederate-statues-vandalized
Scott Kenan
  • Scott Kenan
  •    
  • Rank 0
While I AGREE that vandalism should not be tolerated, "Joseph" is unidentifiable -- unlike me who ALWAYS uses my full name and I am 6' 11" (easy to identify on the street), and ADMIT to being a Kenan

My Kenan Family were the biggest supporters of the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection and of electing Donald Trump and suppressing non-Whites and Gays and non-Christians, although about HALF of Kenan men are gay, and when the American Psychiatric Association REMOVED Homosexuality from the DSM list of mental illnesses in 1973, it was TWO blood Kenans with different surnames MOST responsible for that, so Wilmington should be very PROUD of THAT Kenan Family contribution, 

"Joseph" is the EXACT COWARD that Alan Moore referred to -- leaving his mark, but too scared to leave his full identity so he can be contacted -- LOL!!!« less
  • Just now
  •  
Alan Moore
  • Alan Moore
  •    
  • Rank 0
It takes a real man of courage to deface an inanimate object, especially under the cover of darkness. If you are brave enough to stand up for what you believe, do it with face, not cowardice. Otherwise, you are simply a punk. Of course, hoping that you might actually be able to read a newspaper is probably a bigger waste of my time than writing this retort.
  • 5 hours ago
  •  
Joseph
  • Joseph
  •    
  • Rank 0
If the governor is hell bent on helping these people wipe out history than go all the way. Fort Fischer needs to go before any more money is spent on it's expansion. Heck I would just love to take my metal detector in there. Also and books in public schools and libraries need to be taken out and burned. Does any of this sound familiar. I think things like this happened in the late 1930's and early 1940's. Now if you want to go all in, just think about this countries early history. I think the US Army was used against Native Americans. Army is bad?
Maybe like a model in ZOOLANDER!!!! LOL 
#godinworld



According to your profile picture
GODINWORLD.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

Reply
1
1 hr
Manage

Reply
1
1 hr
Manage

Reply
1
1 hr
Manage
Scott Kenan THIS is the non-sense that happens when people visit RELIGIOUS SITES that have no idea what the Deity is all about

This particular one from "God in World" dot com is a generator of the most SUBTLY hateful in my own experience. 

Imagine if all women (and men), had the slut values of so many models like Melania Trump!!!



Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

ReplyJust now


Well, I voted AGAINST Trump (so "for" Hillary). But I KNOW tons of people regret having voted for Trump. Hillary Clinton (and Bill) have narco-trafficked for decades (like the Bush and Cheney families also have done), with my Kenan Family that was the LARGEST support of Trump. 

I regret that Henry Flagler left his entire estate to my Kenan Family in 1913, we then controlling Standard Oil, now Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson since then, but like the regretting Trump voters, I can't change my family's history, either.




I supported the president in dozens of articles, radio and TV appearances. I won’t do it any longer.
NYTIMES.COM

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment
Comments

LoveShow more reactions
ReplyRemove Preview
1
 3 hrs
Manage
Scott Kenan THANK YOU Nika Nozadze for this. REALITY-BASED living is what got me OUT of homelessness and I FORCED those who jailed me and nut-house-committed me on false charges to RESPECT ME now. 

I LOVE this quote from the article: “The path out of hell is through misery. By refusing to accept the misery that is part of climbing out of hell, you fall back into hell.” — Marsha Linehan, founder of Dialectical Behavior Therapy.

LikeShow more reactions
Reply3 hrs


Scott Kenan shared Vanessa Vadim's post.
3 hrs

Image may contain: one or more people and text
Vanessa Vadim
16 hrs
Don't Bully The Nazis!


Scott Kenan shared a link.
4 hrs




"All of us are here, and we are willing to take whatever responsibility, whatever consequences come along with the removal of that statue."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM
LOL!!! 

"She says he then removed his underwear, and Monica undressed and began to masturbate him. After 10 seconds of rubbing his penis, she heard a loud boom – a handful of VICE detectives had broken down the hotel door and were arresting her for prostitution

The john was actually a state trooper, and a camera crew for the National Geographic documentary series “Alaska State Troopers” was waiting just outside the door as she hurried to dress and tried to wash her hands."




All 50 states allow police to engage in sexual contact with suspects. In Alaska, they're fighting back.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM














.

No comments: