Friday, August 11, 2017

RP: My Letters Emailed Today to David McGowan of the North Carolina Petroleum Council/American Petroleum Institute -- and to Hillary Clinton's Methodist Minister, Bill Shillady!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/my-letters-emailed-today-to-david.html



David McGowan




David McGowan, III
Executive Director N.C. Petroleum Council; American Petroleum Institute-NC
410 N Boylan Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603

August 11, 2017

Dear Mr. McGowan,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and I live in your hometown of Wilmington, North Carolina. As I mentioned in my voicemail I left for you this morning, I’m related to the Kenans who control Exxon-Mobil, Kenan Advantage Group, and other companies in carbon energy, even a large portion of US coal mines. I was able to find your email address, so did not need for you to call or text me with it. I will copy your parent org, API, and all those I mention in this letter. I do NOT speak or type behind anyone’s back.

It was about eight years ago that I was told that the various Kenans and Kenan companies contribute the LARGEST portion of money to API’s lobbying campaign, and I have every reason to still believe that is true. Kenan lobbyists virtually WROTE the NAFTA law, and Bill Clinton signed it into law, he and Hillary BOTH making more money narco-trafficking with the Bush Family than either President Bush could make on their own – WHY Barbara Bush LOVES the Clintons so much!!!

Surely in your position you know that Wilmington native Stanley Winborne III (now an ex-pat in Puerto Vallarta and member of my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group 2012 – 2014, until my writing/reading caused it to explode, and it has not recovered since), not only did a lot of business with his UNC classmate Thomas S. Kenan III, but his son was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and shipped all the Heroin back to the USA on Air Force planes, for my employer of twenty years, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc, Snellville, GA to distribute from Maine to Florida, but mostly in Wilmington, NC to Politicians, Christian Churches, and Leaders – as well as in the Stone Mountain/Atlanta area.

I DID manage to get Patrick to lose all his Defense Department contracts, but he still distributes those drugs, as far as I know. Patrick’s wife Gloria Stansbury still has a listed phone number that works in their home, 770-979-8157, if you would like to call and ask her – the others are all disconnected, now.

While President, Bill Clinton stationed 24 unmarked CIA cars in Stone Mountain to protect the narco-trafficking, and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ (cell: 404-227-XXXX), knew all about the Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson/Kenan Family running the Christian Drug Mafia of Atlanta when I had two meetings with him in early 2015 at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, I being Tennessee’s last assistant. My parents William Scott Kenan (who worked his entire career for Sun Oil/SUNOCO), and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 94 and living in Raleigh, founded the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia in the 1980s and 90s when they lived here with Father Robert J. Kus, now of St. Mary’s Catholic, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (I knew both of these men), and PPD Pharmaceuticals, first owned by the Bush, Cheney, Bin Laden, and Saudi Royal Families, the latter two selling out after 9/11 to make their associations less obvious.

My Kenan/Exxon Family even had a hand in Tennessee’s murder, as Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned us on January 11, 1982, would happen soon.

Next, I have to also write Hillary’s Methodist minister, Rev. Bill Shillady, whom she told she wants to be a LAY MINISTER – LOL!!! Can you IMAGINE THAT???

I didn’t vote FOR Hillary Clinton, but AGAINST Donald Trump, and it was my Kenan Family that put Trump into power so that Vladimir Putin’s bosom buddy, Rex Tillerson (who now has next to zero staff), could work the deal for the Kenans (who also control Bank of America for financing much of this), with Exxon-Mobil can profit from developing Russia’s vast oil reserves – and replace the US Constitution with Catholic Swastikas and Protestant Ku Klux Klan robes – WHY the Kenans DEMANDED “Silent Sam” remain on UNC’s campus.

And it was in Colima, Colima, Mexico that I chance-met Martin Lamb, George W. Bush’s top Drug-Money launderer, who when he heard I was a North Carolina Kenan, bragged about all of that and how GW Bush flies down regularly to his private island off Panama with jetport LOADED with cash to launder – and assumed I did to, but when he saw that I had BLOGGED about it, his goons chased me half the way to Manzanillo before I shook them – HA!!!


My last overnight date was in October 2016 with George Bush’s cousin Bill Toups, who is also descended from Jefferson Davis’s brother, and Gen. Toups who defended Wilmington/Fort Fisher in the last defense of the Confederacy’s last port. We were up all night laughing about the Bush/Kenan/Exxon-Mobil traitorous crimes, and that was when I got three high in security at Mar-a-Lago on my email list of all blog posts, so Trump’s people know EXACTLY what I am up to.

I will let you mine my blog that passed the million-hits mark (government, law enforcement, serious press, and “privacy buffs” use software so they don’t register hits), last Thanksgiving; http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com for FAR more details, and before closing, comment on some of your Facebook Friends whom I know:

City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, longest in office and MOST CORRUPT, hung up after cussing me out when I called him from Puerto Vallarta about 2014, to ask him a question. I finally met him in person in Mayor Saffo’s office a couple of month ago, and knowing I had been hit in a crosswalk when I was attempting to get to the Mayor’s office on February 13, 2017 by a Spectrum Cable truck and thrown 12 feet, he cussed me out AGAIN, told me he hopes I get a dog and my dog is RUN OVER BY A CAR, then left Saffo’s office without doing whatever he came for, he was so flustered. Saffo’s Admin, Dawn Grants witnessed all of that, and we laughed about it. Call her to check.

New Hanover County Commissioner Jonathan Barfield I met once in passing and know little about – but he keeps CRIMINAL COMPANY!!!

Susi Hamilton is ONLY in it for the money and is in partnership to RAMROD THROUGH a big development she stands to make much money on on the overused Military Cutoff. She NEVER answered any of my personal emails to her when in the Legislature, and now sits on Gov. Cooper’s cabinet in charge of natural resources which she is DESTROYING.

David Rouzer I have not yet met, but soon expect to write him, as I have written Senators Burr and Tillis (Thom Tillis is ALSO your Facebook friend), causing them to loosen up a bit to let evidence against the traitorous Donald Trump be heard. It took a YEAR to get an answer out of them, and ONLY Burr mailed me a response: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/sen-richard-burr-sends-me-snail-mailed.html.

My main point here is that if these people have NOT told you at least most of what I am telling you, then they figure you are just a YOUNG CHUMP and greedy enough to fall for the money and make a FOOL of yourself lobbying for an industry that needs to CLEAN UP, wind down, and be replaced to every extent possible by CLEAN, renewable energy sources.

I see you have two young children. HOW will you explain Daddy’s CRIMES of this time once all this HIDEOUSNESS of Carbon Energy is brought into check by Patriots???

I wish you the very best!!!

Scott D. Kenan



Hillary Clinton and Rev. Bill Shillady with “Strong for a Moment Like This,” a book of devotionals Shillady and others wrote for Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign. Courtesy of Rev. Bill Shillady






Rev. Bill Shillady, Director
The United Methodist City Society
475 Riverside Drive
Suite 1922
New York, NY 10115

August 11, 2017

Dear Rev. Shillady,

My name is Scott David Kenan of Wilmington, North Carolina, and today I saw that your “spiritual pupil” Hillary Clinton wants to be a Lay Minister – what a FASCINATING POSSIBILITY!!!

First, I’d like to ask -- as I have of so many Methodists (NONE of them having any idea nor even have wondered it themselves) -- WHAT is the Method to Methodism??? There was no Mr. Method (like with Lutherans), or principle like Episcopalians, Presbyterians, or my native Catholicism, that most know what they mean. And I should disclose that I have taken my spiritual education very seriously, wanting in junior high to be a Jesuit priest, abandoning Catholicism by end of high school and later, while I worshiped in both Episcopal and Presbyterian churches, studied Science of Mind under then President of Religious Science (1980s), for many years, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz and his good friend Elisabeth Kubler Ross of Germany.

I love what Jesus taught, but respecting the First Commandment, do NOT worship him or any other idols.

In the last election, I supported Bernie Sanders and could have accepted Gov. Kasich, but voted AGAINST Donald Trump, effectively FOR Hillary Clinton – like Wilmington itself. I never met Hillary in person, but the two Presidents I have been in the same room with but did NOT meet were John Fitzgerald Kennedy (I was in 5th grade when Mom took my sister and I to hear him campaign in Louisville, KY), and Bill Clinton, last fall when he campaigned for Hillary in Wilmington.

I got to party with and know a bit both Reagans in the White House while I worked for Tennessee Williams in late 1981, and knew all of JFK’s sisters, their husbands (even been to a couple of their houses) -- but better, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who WARNED Tennessee Williams on January 11, 1982, that the Episcopal Church/Sewanee, with the Republican Party, CIA, and FBI would murder him to steal his estate from Harvard for the Episcopal Church, which they DID DO, and I am NOT the only one still alive who can prove it. Even my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill had a hand on it.

And my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, most Republicans and the Clinton Democrats (and blackmailed homosexual Barack Obama – both Bush Presidents and Richard Nixon well known for gay affairs while in office as well), put Trump into office so our life-long employee Rex Tillerson (already bosom buddies with and awarded by Vladimir Putin), could strike the deal so that Kenans/Exxon-Mobil can profit from Russian Oil, and ALSO replace the US Constitution with Catholic Swastikas and Protestant Ku Klux Klan robes.

So, given the same choice, I would be forced to vote for Hillary again – and what a HORROR Mr. Trump has proven to be!!! My friend Jamie Lee Sutherland, in 2010 when he told me the following, was an exec of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago but now a higher exec of Ameriprise Financial in Chicago, told me he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Man’s Country gay bathhouse many times while Obama was an Illinois Senator, and I BET this is how Republicans blackmailed Obama into NOT warning of Russia’s working for Trump’s election except WEAKLY and LATE!!!

I don’t blame Hillary if she wants to KILL Barack Obama – although I do NOT recommend it!!!

I was held hostage five times near Puerto Vallarta by Drug Mafia in 2010 (once by two sons of El Chapo Guzman), they ALL claiming they sent money via Wells Fargo Money Transfer, and worked with the Clinton State Department and the CIA (and the Episcopal Church, USA), and it is no secret that these same people put Enrique Pena Nieto (as known to be gay in Mexico as Obama is also known there), into the Presidency so he changed the Mexican Constitution to allow Kenans/Tillerson/Exxon to get Mexico’s oil again, and they ALL split the Narco-Trafficking (which actually profited the Bush/Cheney bunch more than the Clintons, their underlings – and WHY Barbara Bush LOVES Bill and Hillary Clinton so much).

Former President Vicente Fox (in proper vulgar language), often criticizes Donald Trump – but did YOU KNOW, like Bill and Hillary Clinton know well, that Mr. Fox worked for my Kenan Family of North Carolina as an exec of Coca-Cola before he was a Politician – or that his Gringo Grandfather Fox was born in Cincinnati, Ohio – like I was??? THAT is why I call Presidente Fox and myself, together, “Cincinnatus Retorno”“retorno” being what is on Mexican U-turn signs, and I bet you know the role of Cincinnatus in Roman history.

Well, you can mine my blog for more info on me. Every posting goes to over 220 Political Contacts, and my best allies now are Congressman Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts and several close associates of Gen. Colin Powell: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com. This letter will soon be published and emailed out from there: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/my-letters-emailed-today-to-david.html.

Perhaps I should mention too, that while my father’s Kenan side put Trump into office, my mother, first identified to me in 1990 as American’s Top NAZI, put Pence into Vice – Mom telling me for nearly ten years that he is the Catholic Popes’ FIRST CHOICE to turn America Catholic NAZI. My parents’ best friends include(d): John Boehner’s chief co-strategist and our neighbor 1968 – 69, Coach Lou Holtz, Christal Presley of Atlanta Public Schools (Sean Hannity’s good friend), John Ehrlichman (Aide to Nixon), and Dad always claimed the most responsibility for putting Sen. Jesse Helms into power, and like Trump, the Republicans feared and hated him MORE than even the Democrats.

I hope you will share this with Mrs. Clinton – and you might get a kick out of the fact that one of Monica Lewinsky’s closest friends, Kathleen Kincaid, lives three blocks from me. She grew up Gringo in El Salvador, her family BUILT Bain Capital for Mitt Romney as a criminal enterprise, but he removed it from them and they are all in El Salvador Prisons now for Fraud and Narco-Trafficking convictions. Kathleen still fears that Mitt Romney will have her killed for what she knows, but she seems safe.

And here is the chapter of my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams that established me as the authority on the last two years of his life, that INCLUDES meeting Jackie Onassis (but I kept all the Politics OUT of it): http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

So, if you can justify accepting the narco-trafficking Clintons as Christians, then that is between you and God. I MIGHT try sending this to Hillary and Bill via their Foundation – in case you do NOT like confronting Devils – but know that I DO favor Democrats, all else being equal.

Good luck in searching your Christian Soul,

Scott D. Kenan









.

No comments: