Monday, August 14, 2017

RP: ONLY Wilmington, NC City Councilman Kevin O'Grady Showed Up at the Vigil for Charlottesville Counter-Protesters -- BUT as a PRIVATE CITIZEN -- Which PROVES the City Government LOVES CHRISTIAN WHITE SUPREMACY and NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/only-wilmington-nc-city-councilman.html



Kevin O'Grady, in green with his wife, speaks with organizers before the vigil began. If he were representing City Council he would have SPOKEN to the crowd, but disappeared into the center of the crowd for the event.


You can see me, the tall guy at the top of the stars with white hair in the opening shots (of the Star News video below), and I spoke with two reporters at length about my Kenan Family's responsibility in creating today's HATEFUL atmosphere of solving problems through violence -- in the Name of Jesus Christ

Best for me was that a local grade school teacher I met last night wants me to make a presentation to her class about the Kenan Family's place in WilmingtonNorth Carolina, and National History, and I'm gonna have to REALLY be "diplomatic" doing that with young people, but hope to do so SOON!!!




A candlelight vigil was held Sunday night in downtown Wilmington to honor victims of violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.
STARNEWSONLINE.COM



The view from my perspective.



I have spent the last three hours dealing with my roommate, who does not have the mental capacity to figure out how to answer his smart phone that finally rang for the first time since he got it a week ago, and Ben, landlady Gold Walker's handyman, who discovered the door they finally found to hang on my roommate's door is FINE, but the doorway, over 150 years old, is out of plumb and square (so needs a LOT of special cutting and planing), so he cussed her out, then after seeing I'd turned on MSNBC, began bellowing about how in his ENTIRE LIFE (he's about 52), the News Media ONLY CALLS WHITE PEOPLE RACIST, and years ago a black girl and her baby daughter drove into a white crowd in Arizona, and she was NOT CALLED A RACIST like the person in Charlottesville, VA was.

People make errors and hit other people and it has nothing to do with ANYONE'S RACE, and then people DELIBERATELY do it, and for various reasons, sometimes Racism.

I said that was an ignorant thing to say, and racist in itself. He then got REALLY ENRAGED, and claimed I had called him both ignorant and racist -- which I did NOT (and had never seen him talk or act like a racist or ignorant person before) -- and if he had learned English grammar and definitions, that would be obvious.

So he started yelling and at one point was ready to hit me and I said "Go ahead, I'll call the Police. I'm not afraid of you or anything."

I left the area and he kept yelling, so to hear him, I went back. He yelled that he doesn't like me anymore and won't work for me and began packing up his tools before completing the job. And I said, "Oh for goodness sake -- this is just WORDS."

I went out to smoke a cig (tobacco), and he's back to work and we are not talking. 

Earlier, as I let him out the downstairs front door -- he having to carry the door in and out several times because he had TRUSTED Gold Walker's measurements, and THEY were wrong, and his own measurements of the doorway were also INCOMPLETE, Ben commented on the stink in the downstairs hallway that both fellow tenant Denise Wood (with the 43 Felony Convictions for being an International Drug Mule, now an associate of Mayor Bill Saffo's "Gang"), and Gold Walker have claimed are because Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. makes CHEESE, but Sam never has said a thing about that -- but BRAGGED TO ME that his LSD Lab supplied his personal friend Jerry Garcia, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's male lover, my nemesis in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Theodore Druch.

I don't know what he does or does not make, but BOTH the next-door neighbors continue to complain of all the DRUG TRASH coming to Denise and/or Sam's back doors at all hours of day and night -- presumably to buy drugs (or have sex, Denise admitting to a HUGE appetite for STRAIGHT SEX).

And as I explained to Ben, even the Police have confirmed that Feds are watching Gold's son Allen Walker's http://www.walkerworldnc.com/, as a LIKELY major drug port on the Northeast Cape Fear River. If Allen gets busted, that won't affect Gold, but if her tenants whom I'm told Gold appear to continue to sell drugs here are busted, because Gold KNOWS THAT and does nothing, she could LOSE HER PROPERTIES to the state -- and it is all but next door to two schools, so penalties are DOUBLED!!!



I centered myself, and he now seems fine, BUT we are not crossing paths -- LOL!!!



And in FAIRNESS to Denise Wood, I just had a smoke outside, front, and a long conversation with her about how SUCCESSFUL her painting business has become -- several employees and she has more work than they can keep up with -- and I REMAIN convinced that if she deals in pot it is only with a couple of friends, which NO ONE cares about -- least of all Wilmington Police!!!

Long-term Readers will recall that I TWICE in my 2011 - 12 stay in Wilmington observed small groups of Police in uniform in the parking lot on Bess Street sharing a joint. LATER I found an online published report that Wilmington Police's DRUG OF CHOICE on the job is CRACK -- but I think since then, they are LESS OBVIOUS about it.

Sam Celia is more likely to still be doing the heavier stuff, many having thought he was DRUNK AS A SKUNK when he was NOT drinking at all. 

In comments is link to the HATE GROUP that shows for my own Wilmington, NC:



There are 917 hate groups currently operating across the U.S., according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Comments
Scott Kenan Facebook harbors LOTS OF HATE GROUPS, but GoDaddy has begun DISCONNECTING Hate Groups. 

Facebook is CHRISTIAN!!! 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../godaddy-pulls-plug...



The white supremacist site has been publishing its…
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Show more reaction
One of the horsemen fell off. What a day! Even the Apocalypse is going to be incompetent.



Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a familiar face on its flagship program The 700 Club, has been hospitalized, CBN announced Friday. The 87-year-old, who also founded the private Christian…
GMA.YAHOO.COM






Although NO Police or other Law Enforcement (unless under cover), were in evidence last night at the Vigil -- nor was the street blocked to traffic -- NO DISAGREEMENT, even, was expressed. I'm posting this photo of Wilmington Officers since SO MANY tell me they READ THIS BLOG RELIGIOUSLY, and love it -- regardless what I publish negative about cops.


THANK YOU POLICE READERS!!!

 And REMEMBER, it was Wilmington Cops -- when helping Haston Lavern Caulder II remove the last of his belongings from my apartment, who TEASED HIM MERCILESSLY because Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC was OBVIOUSLY in LOVE with the little Narco-Trafficker and Whores-Runner (including for his THE ANCHOR Christian Churchhttp://anchorwilmington.org/).




Haston is in Court TODAY!!!



Some New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies, in various costumes. NO Sheriff's Deputy has EVER admitted to me that they read this blog.



Obviously, David Alan Young did NOT shoot me to death last night. STILL not on the online Court Schedule although Court is a WEEK from today, I called the County Clerk and discovered I need to be in Room 317 at 9:00 AM the morning of  8/21/2017, and need do nothing else for now.


I still don't know who Judge or Prosecutor is.

This shows mostly Exxon-Mobil, controlled by my Kenan Family of North Carolina that worships Jesus, Swastikas, and Ku Klux Klan robes, and put Donald Trump into power to profit from Russia's Oil and to DESTROY the US Constitution

Last week, I wrote a letter to the Head of the American Petroleum Institute in NC and for the country, that I'll link to in comments below:




The American Petroleum Institute is releasing new ads targeting millennials, touting the benefits of the oil and gas industry.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


Scott Kenan shared Sandra Beckham's post.
5 hrs

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
Sandra Beckham
5 hrs
“The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.” 

― Voltaire


It was WORTH REPEATING!!!





.

No comments: