Monday, August 14, 2017

RP: A LOT Happened Today . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/08/a-lot-happened-today.html








I should have mentioned in my LAST posting that handyman Ben and I talked EVERYTHING out before he left this afternoon, and came to a deeper respect for each other -- DESPITE the near-fisticuffs.

And I actually got a NON-franked postcard from Congressman Joe Kennedy III, thanking me for my mini-donation and help to his campaign!!! 




Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs




Around 1,500 public Confederate symbols can be found throughout the South.
CNN.COM


Scott Kenan shared a link.



"No Trump, no KKK, no fascist USA!" the protesters chanted as they tore down the statue.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY MATT FERNER
Scott Kenan shared a link.
2 hrs




GoDaddy told the hate site to find a new host just a day earlier.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM|BY MATT FERNER


Scott Kenan
2 hrs

SUPER HOOT!!! Especially since I JUST WROTE Rev. Shillady a couple of DAYS ago (and got PROOF he received it) -- LOL!!! 

Link to that in comments.




Hillary Clinton's longtime pastor plagiarized the writings of another minister in a new book scheduled to be released on Tuesday.
CNN.COM|BY DANIEL BURKE

LikeShow more reactions
 Comment



(!!!)















.

No comments: