Tuesday, October 3, 2017

RP: After POPPING A PIMPLE (more like lancing a boil), of Christian HATRED, Yesterday, Life Continues to IMPROVE!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/after-popping-pimple-more-like-lancing.html




FIRST, an email exchange with a guy near my age who after living his life in New York, inexplicably moved to Burgaw, North Carolina, my father's birthplace, and I think all my Readers will recall that Dad's nickname (which he LOVED telling me about), when he graduated New Hanover High here in Wilmington, was "MIDDLE LEG" -- because of his GIANT ENDOWMENT that he shared with males and females alike!!!


Re: Hi Burgaw Buster -- it's Scott from S.D., who is 
TOO TALL!!!


First, I apologize for not responding earlier, but if you had read my blog, you'd know I've been caught up with a 23 year old gay guy who was drugged and raped by an old American doctor in Puerto Vallarta who was recommended by our US State Department as highly reputable -- and he had been hired in 2010, via the State Department, by my mother to drug ME, but I outsmarted him then. Now we seek to have this Clinton-appointed Consular official, who I can prove in Court is a major CIA narco-trafficker, REMOVED from office and are taking practical steps through the US Government to investigate her, etc.

Also, yesterday, my landlady said she will evict me because I have been blogging about her son's narco-trafficking, HER addiction to pot, and her harboring an LSD lab in one apartment downstairs from me, and a drug-selling convicted International Drug Mule in the other. They are all Christians and told me to my face yesterday that anyone who criticizes Christians or Christianity should be LOCKED UP, and they intend to have me locked up.

So I really think I need to straighten out the "domestic situation" before I worry about sex -- LOL!!!

But maybe in a month or so . . . 

Scott


-----Original Message-----

From: Burgaw Buster
To: Scott Kenan
Sent: Tue, Oct 3, 2017 8:24 am
Subject: Re: Hi All -- it's Scott from S.D., who is TOO TALL!!!



good morning scott would u still like to meet


On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:
Hi Al,


Thanks for your note and I bet I would LOVE sucking your cock!!! I'm more of a bottom, myself, but will (I deleted my details on sex practices -- SEDUCE ME, if you want to KNOW THEM!!!)



My father was born in Burgaw, and my second cousin, Robert C. Kenan, Jr., called Bobby, is a lawyer and drug-court judge there -- and I'm told he is an ASSHOLE. Also, his Dad, Robert, Sr., an accountant is said to be cool. Also, the ex-boyfriend of Thomas S. Kenan III, now head of Kenan Companies and Charities, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, I dated after he and Tom broke up in 1985 in Carolina Apartments in ILM when Blue Velvet was being filmed there. Robbie taught band and music at Burgaw High until recently. Maybe you recognize him:




NOTE on a couple of Kenan Family Charities:


I often blog about the crimes of my Kenan Family (putting Trump into power to destroy Democracy and profit from developing Russia's oil, controlling US Narco-Trafficking with the Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families, etc.), but THIS is one of the BEST Kenan Charities -- along with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University!!!

Kenan Institute Asia added a new video: Tackling the challenges of Thailand's aging population.
Thailand’s population is rapidly aging and will have a huge impact on the country. Health issues are the key challenges for the elderly in Thailand. Most Thai people are still unprepared and lack retirement planning knowledge. To respond to the challenge of Thailand’s aging population, Kenan and Pfizer launched the Healthy Aging Society Project last year. 
Comments
Scott Kenan http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/



The Kenan Institute for Ethics is a hub for ethics at Duke…
KENAN.ETHICS.DUKE.EDU



And before moving on, I should say a few more things about my incident with Gold Walker and Oliver Carter III:


1. Soon after I moved in here (just discovered was 9/15/15), I tried to email Oliver Carter at his law firm, but my email was BLOCKED and he did not receive it. I DOUBT he knew my email address or had blocked it -- so an action by the CIA or other hackers. For that reason I did NOT try to email Oliver or James Oliver Carter, yesterday, but will TRY to include them today when I email this one out. They SHOULD get my physical letters today -- if not already heard about it from friends who've seen it: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-got-roommate-warden-out-peacefully.html.

2. The just linked posting got HUGE hits yesterday and overnight, and since it is really all about WILMINGTON, I assume it is mostly Wilmingtonians who found it -- and I saw that the THIRD most hit posting yesterday gave MORE DETAILS of all of this, so many people were SEARCHING for more info on these criminals. In this posting, you will see I actually DID know more about what Oliver Carter was YELLING at Haston Lavern Caulder II (whose identity I had hidden by calling him "Dapper Dan"):




3. Soon after I moved into this apartment, I met Oliver Carter's mother -- who was SUPER-FRIENDLY, gorgeous, and a real delight. I told that to Gold Walker, and Gold called her not only physically UGLY, but an "OLD BITCH". I haven't seen her enough since then to see which of us is correct.

4. Yesterday, Gold told me ONCE AGAIN, that her son Allen's Walker World http://www.walkerworldnc.com/ is BOOKED SOLID and making him TONS OF MONEY, but for the last year, I've occasionally checked their website for availability and it is ALWAYS completely open with NOTHING booked. Just checking NOW, I see it is booked (only one booking per day -- you have to book it all together), 15 days in October!!!

5. When Gold Walker FINALLY got dead-beat tenant Sonny's Sushi OUT of her commercial Front Street property, and 141 NORTH (https://www.facebook.com/141North/), was signed to a lease to move in, she told me she had AVOIDED having Oliver Carter write up the lease -- he being so expensive, and her son's lover, Lane (sp?) wrote the lease for the tenants Allen Walker had found for her.


Lane is a very wealthy Republican Lawyer, who -- according to Gold several times -- pays ALL of Allen Walker's bills, and even Gold's TOP EMPLOYEE Thomas tells me that Gold TOTALLY SPOILS her son, and Gold says he's just a PLAYBOY who is in love with his image and studies it EVERY TIME he passes a mirror.



Allen Walker recently was named a "BEST DRESSED" at a Wilmington Gatsby Fest!!!


And it was just a few weeks ago, that Gold Walker BRAGGED and showed me her pictures of just the TWO of them celebrating Mama's Boy Allen's birthday -- girlfriend Lane was NOT INVITED -- HA!!!

6. But the BIGGEST THING YESTERDAY, was that Gold Walker ALREADY KNEW that Warden/Warren was MOVING OUT when she demanded his middle initial so she could pull a Police Report -- and was nearly APOPLECTIC over Oliver Carter BULLYING HER, when I'd told the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD -- including Oliver -- that Warren was just "mentally challenged" and incapable of socializing properly (IMAGINE Warden at the above Gatsby Fest!!!), and then Gold BULLIED ME, and I told her "where to shove it".

All this because, as Gold FINALLY articulated, I am LEGALLY CRAZY and it was her CHRISTIAN DUTY to work with narco-trafficking D.A. Ben David to somehow LOCK ME UP!!!


I've been INTERFERING with the BUSINESS of the Christian Drug Mafia -- that Oliver Carter III works for as well (or is a REALLY stupid duped person).


Here is D.A. Ben David's BIGGEST (and failed, thanks to Judge Richard Russell Davis), attempt to PERMANENTLY COMMIT ME to Cherry Mental Hospital -- with help of his brother D.A. John David's LACKEYDr. Carrie Menke:




Dr. Carrie Menke, the hotsy-totsy Drug Court Head in neighboring Brunswick County (or at least she was then):


This blog posting includes ALL THREE PAGES of Dr. Menke's Report, that Judge Davis LAUGHED OUT OF COURT!!!:




So NOW I will soon conclude, and then EMAIL this out to all my Political Contacts, trying once again to include Oliver -- and James Oliver Carter -- and will add a note to say if it was BLOCKED this time.


>>> ADDED LATER: My emailing of this posting was BLOCKED to ALL AOL and Verizon addresses, but NOT to Oliver Carter III (and I could NOT find an email address for James Oliver Carter), so I RE-EMAILED IT to everyone (except Oliver), from my alternate email address!!!

So intuitive!



Click here to reveal the words that capture you perfectly!
EN.QUIZZSTAR.COM


Readers all remember, that while I never met Armistead Maupin in PERSON, I have emailed with him, and in late 2009, met Olympia Dukakis at the installation of Tennessee Williams's POETS STONE in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in NYC (and my brother Mike was HIDING IN THE AUDIENCE, he telling me years later he had driven up from near Philadelphia to get a "glimpse of my world").

I have called Gold Walker the "NEW Anna Madrigal" -- which I STILL think is apropos!!!:





.

No comments: