Thursday, October 12, 2017

RP: Continuing to EXPOSE the Democratic and Republican Party White Supremacist, Narco-Trafficking HATE-BOTS in Wilmington, NC -- They Are ALL Aligned with Donald Trump and my Kenan Family to DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/continuing-to-expose-democratic-and.html



Thanks to words, we have been able to rise above the brutes; and thanks to words, we have often sunk to the level of the demons.” 

― Aldous Huxley




First thing THIS morning, I walked over to let my landlady know what is happening on several of my "fronts". The FIRST thing I brought up is that if Democratic Party BIG WIG lawyer Oliver Carter III has a problem with ME or anyone I sublet to, he needs to talk to ME -- since Gold has NO CONTROL over who I take on as a ROOMMATE.



Oliver Carter III is partner in http://carterandcarterlaw.com/

And THAT is by North Carolina LAW -- and he is a licenced lawyer who KNOWS BETTER than to try to BULLY Gold into evicting me, which he has now TWICE DONE, getting her all upset.

But I was UNABLE to get even a third of that out before Gold looked me in the eye and said:


Don't worry, that is never EVER going to happen again!!!


And then we discussed a wide range of things, including the FACT that my emails to her (and Joseph Faulk in NYC and all others on the "rr" family of SPECTRUM CABLE "Road-Runner" email addresses are ALL being blocked by Spectrum Cable -- ILLEGALLY).

I told her of my continuing frustrations with the Ku Klux Klan and likely Kenan-Family-connected Brian M. Williams and http://www.ymwlaw.com/, but that I'm keeping the pressure on them and MIGHT have to park in their lobby in Raleigh next week, if I'm NOT made an offer by end of THIS week.



If Brian Williams is such a good lawyer, why doesn't he get his TEETH FIXED??? No one else in that firm has such an UNNATURAL LOOK to his or her smile (and they are all WHITE PEOPLE).





I didn't mention it to Gold, but last night when I pulled up in front after shopping at Costco, Oliver was sitting on his front steps, and when he saw my car, QUICKLY ran into his house and shut the front door. He NEVER closes his front wooden door that early at night, the view of all his super-expensive period furniture is something he and his wife like everyone walking by to be able to see.

And in recent months Oliver has been running for exercise shirtlessly (he's in good shape and nearly hairless as all the homos prefer in recent years), mostly within a few blocks, BUT the day of the GAY PRIDE event on the steps of the Federal Court House -- about eight blocks away -- he ran down Water Street shirtlessly TWICE so that all could see what he has to offer -- LOL!!!

OK, only once -- there is CLEARLY no need for me to exaggerate.


He has one young child and one "in the oven".


He and his Law Firm sponsored a table at the 2015 New Hanover County Democratic Party Unity Dinner -- where I asked for and got a BIG HUG from Judge Robin Robinson 



WHOOPS!!! Wrong Robin!!!




 . . . who had THANKED ME in her robe in the hallway of the Court House, for returning to EXPOSE CORRUPTION -- and I had sat at Paul Lawler's table (he then running the first time for City Council, which he won), and while Paul and I conversed very little, he listened INTENTLY to what I discussed with the woman beside me.

Oliver Carter had ONLY Mr. Lawler's campaign sign in his yard (not a single other Democrat despite his being a BIG DEMOCRATIC PARTY WIG), so I THOUGHT they both were cool, but NOW think the opposite, and I will NEVER vote again for Mr. Lawler!!!



Paul Lawler


But there is GOOD local Political News this morning, too:


Kevin O'Grady just got MY support!!! 


WHY isn't HE running for Mayor???: 

“The Montagues and Capulets are fighting in Raleigh and we’re left here to drink possibly poisoned water,” O’Grady said, referring to the two feuding families in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.




O'Grady asks to call out NC legislators, not just governor, over response to contaminants in the water supply
STARNEWSONLINE.COM





>>> ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS ON SHERIFF ED "PULL MY FINGER" MCMAHON'S DETECTIVES AND DEPUTIES: 





1. I STILL can't believe they thought I was so STUPID!!! http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/im-spoiler-my-letter-to-andrew-mccabe.html


Had the Sargent simply told me they had NOT suspended Det. Evan Luther for posting this prominently on his Facebook page TWO DAYS AFTER the Las Vegas shooting:



But that they WERE investigating it -- rather than LIE BOLDLY and claim they HAD looked and it was NOT posted -- I would have been satisfied for a while and NOT again written the FBI about the situation -- as is documented here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/follow-up-letter-re-sheriffs-detectives.html.


Even NOW, if I am somehow in ERROR -- or Ed McMahon is NOT a Christian White Supremacist PROTECTOR of Narco-Trafficking by Mayor Bill Saffo, District Attorneys Ben and Jon David, Police Chief Ralph Evangelous and SO MANY CHRISTIAN CHURCHES AND CLERGY, Ed could CALL ME, and he could explain it all to me HONESTLY.


But Ed has NOT done that, and WILL NOT DO THAT.





And Gold Walker, this morning when I told her how the female Sheriff's Detective had asked me if I'd like her to give me some marijuanawhile reaching into her pants pocket, hollered right out, "That is CLASSIC ENTRAPMENT!!!"


>>> SUPER-DUPER, EXTRA HOOTY FACT (just now discovered):




I just checked the New Hanover Courts Schedule, and Det. Evan Luther's WIFEJudge Lindsey McKee Luther, will be trying me in Courtroom 317 this coming Monday.

As Readers all know, Judge Luther not only COMBINED my attempts to get Restraining Orders against both Jennifer McCracken and Anthony Humphrey in 2015 -- before DISMISSING THEM. Jenny already had one against me, and I wanted to make it TWO-WAY since she kept pounding on my door and verbally harassing me when I still lived two doors from her apartment in Carolina Apartments and she was FURIOUS that I had stopped buying pot from her -- she also offering OPIOIDS, Meth, Cocaine, etc., that only an HOUR after Judge McKee/Luther lectured another person that it is ILLEGAL (or unconstitutional), for a Judge to EVER combine Court Actions.


And since Anthony Humphrey DID NOT EVEN SHOW IN COURT, the common practice is to AUTOMATICALLY issue the Restraining Order -- but the bitch let them both OFF!!!




This even LOOKS like Lindsey McKee Luther -- LOL!!!














.

No comments: