Sunday, October 1, 2017

RP: Email to a Nice -- and VERY WORTHY -- Young Jew (recently raped by a fat, hirsute, old Christian) -- Have I Typed TOO MUCH???

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/email-to-nice-and-very-worthy-young-jew.html



Friendliest image from googling "fat hirsute Christian men"


ROCK-HEAD: Just a note to touch base:


I'm glad we had that long -- if many-hours-delayed -- conversation, and while I did NOT call your step-father to reassure him, but not give details since I have no reason to think you can't complete what you are in Mexico for (undisclosed to me) -- or need commitment and observation, under current circumstances, I decided YOU can communicate with him well enough, and you seem well enough organized in Mind and even confident that you are on the right path, and moving forward in practical ways.

I am GLAD you already got the US Consulate NOT to ever recommend Dr. John Mabry Crouch again, and I am going to support you in your campaign to remove Kelly Trainor from office. Tomorrow, after I get over some of today's emotional exhaustion, we can write in more detail.

One thing I remembered since we talked, is that RAPE has little to do with SEX -- or one's sexuality -- but with DOMINATION, DEGRADATION, etc. So Dr. John's sexuality is NOT even a real issue.

You are probably tired too, but something I recently wrote to a GOOD JEW (like you), is this -- but it is CONDENSED and might give you a headache to read: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html

And you might take a look at my memoir that established me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams's life. Amazon Customer, then Professional reviews are the first two "chapters". It is devoid of Politics, so easier to relax into: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/.

MaƱana . . . 

Scott










.

No comments: