Tuesday, October 10, 2017

RP: Follow-Up Letter re: Sheriff's Detectives DISRESPECTING the Law and Constitution in Wilmington, NC, TODAY -- Received by US Justice Department at 6:37 PM, Tonight / Sent Electronically to Sheriff McMahon @ 7:09 PM:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/follow-up-letter-re-sheriffs-detectives.html



Mr. Andrew McCabe


October 10, 2017

Acting Director Andrew McCabe
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Washington, DC

Dear Mr. McCabe,

I just wrote you last night, but there have been serious new developments in Wilmington, NC, well documented in my blog posting of earlier today: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-victory-is-in-removing-secrecy-from.html.

What is oddest about all of this is that at our annual Riverfest festival in Wilmington, NC this past weekend, I spent all my time at the Veterans’ booths. For 20 years (1990 – 2010), I worked for Pentagon Publishing in Snellville, GA selling ad space in all the yearbooks for the Service and Maritime Academies as well as the War Colleges – until owner Patrick Lee Stansbury found out I’d discovered he distributes all the hard drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially in the Atlanta and Wilmington, NC areas.

In Atlanta, most flowed through Stone Mountain and the Colombian boyfriend Arturo of Tennessee Williams scholar Thomas Elliot Keith (who was the liaison with the Episcopal Church, USA, a top distributor – and is listed living in Manhattan). My deceased father, William Scott Kenan, was HUGE working with this group as well. In Wilmington, Father Bob Kus of St. Mary’s Catholic is the only one whose name I am certain of who was a big narco-trafficking supporter. I think so many Christian Churches in Wilmington got into it because they need the money for these huge old churches and Christians are MEGA CHEAP!!! First Presbyterian, St. James Episcopal, First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza), and St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox LEAD the narco-trafficking with nearly ALL Evangelical/Conservative Churches doing most of the ”grunt work” – their congregants being more “criminal looking, acting, and drug-addicted”.

My point had been meant to be, that the Veterans ALL know that the Mayor, D.A., and Police Chief and Churches are the biggest criminals in town – and all claim Sheriff McMahon is just as bad, but I hold out HOPE that Sheriff McMahon will cooperate with any REAL investigation. And I think there is a VERY GOOD CHANCE that Ed McMahon had no idea that his underlings dealt with my letter to him without his knowledge.

You should also know, that in 2011, D.A. Ben David prosecuted me for “Cyber Stalking”, after I blogged that I witnessed much small dealing and large dealing of hard drugs in Costello’s (gay) Piano Bar (recently closed), then owned by a top lawyer, David Nash, and prominent member of First Presbyterian like Mr. David. Judge Chad Hogston first said he KNEW he was ignoring my Free Speech and Press rights, but convicted me anyway, and I was thrown in jail a total of FIVE TIMES on eight false charges – and twice in the Mental Hospital by Judge Sandra Ray (formerly Criner), until I blogged photos of her husband Sherman Lee Criner doing Christian Snake Handling, and she had to divorce him.

Anyway, Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo forced Ben David to erase ALL those charges, which he agreed to ONLY if I left the state of NC for at least a year – a TOTALLY ILLEGAL DEAL, he having NO evidence against me.

No room left, but more in my blog http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com. Things are QUIETER due to my publicly exposing this, so plan a GOOD ATTACK on these Criminals, and CARRY IT OUT, ASAP!!!

Scott D. Kenan
Wilmington, NC



LORDY!!! Have I given Mayor Bill Saffo something to WORRY ABOUT -- right before his re-election campaign vs. the Independent HALF-WIT Todd Zola is about to get SERIOUS???







Tyler Perry's granny character seems like the perfect fit "to work for somebody they can't stand."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM





ru-POPE



ru-PRESIDENT



.

No comments: