Tuesday, October 17, 2017

RP: "L.A. LAW" (internet version), Is What I Realized This Blog Has Become -- and I HOPE Everyone Is Finding It That ENTERTAINING!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/sandra-beckham-14-hrs-this-is-mournful.html


“This is a mournful discovery.
1)Those who agree with you are insane
2)Those who do not agree with you are in power.” 

― Philip K. Dick, VALIS
Nearly all the comments (of about 18), on this are of SHOCK that Chief Evangelous would ask for this to protect his Christian Narco-Trafficking with Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, and the Christian Churches of Wilmington -- although none of them used that reason, they know it is part of the CHRISTIAN NAZIFICATION of Wilmington. 

Should be a FUN City Council meeting tonight, no???




WILMINGTON — The City of Wilmington’s Police Department has submitted a request for funding for the formation of a Mobil Field Force Team D – a specialized unit that…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM

I am currently dealing with a law firm in Raleigh -- totally connected to my God-Hating Kenan Family, the principals, like me, listed in the book "The Kenan Family", that brought us the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection (and Donald Trump), that offered me $400.00 compensation for a Spectrum Cable truck hitting me 12 feet out of a crosswalk in front of our Courthouse on 2/13/2017. 

The impact buckled the hood back to the windshield and broke the top of the radiator grill!!!




WILMINGTON — Four years ago, New Hanover County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike Spencer was shot while pursuing a gang member in the Creekwood neighborhood of…
PORTCITYDAILY.COM



>>> OK, I'M UP AND RUNNING, TODAY -- but had to finally SHUT DOWN Spectrum's lawyer Brian Williams of Raleigh's RAPID FIRE responses/counter offers, by telling him I am HOT AND HORNY over him, which I KNEW would "throw a spoke into his wheel".

And it worked, so I will re-initiate the negotiation after completing this blog posting, and will INCLUDE our last exchange at the end of THIS posting (out of my concern for transparency).

I'm sure my Readers realize that my first posting went IMMEDIATELY VIRAL due to hits from Russia, but hits from the USA soon caught up with them and OVERTOOK THE RUSSIANS!!!





As I mentioned, yesterday, when I spoke with congregants of Temple of Israel (Reformed Judaism), I -- among other things -- BRAGGED about my relationship with Rob Reiner and his cousin Jonathan (who made me an "Honorary Jew"). This morning, I caught Rob Reiner on Morning Joe -- BRILLIANT with Woody Harrelson (whom I've never met), on their new film on LBJ.

Longtime Readers will recall that it was my SECOND MOST "partied with" actor, Elizabeth Ashley:




 . . . who told me that to IMPRESS PEOPLE and INTIMIDATE THEM, President Lyndon Baines Johnson would whip out his HUGE ENDOWMENT in front of ANYONE -- LOL!!!

But here is the sad side of it:



Two of my encounters with Ms. Ashley: 


http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html 


http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html
I should also say that Rob Reiner showed INCREDIBLE RESTRAINT when he passed on COMPLETELY DESTROYING former Republican Joe Scarborough, who had the CHRISTIAN HATRED to actually DEFEND Justice Clarence Thomas's PUBIC HAIR on a Coke can (that Anita Hill thing, which I KNOW WOMEN all remember)!!!



To Joe ScarboroughTHIS was an "acceptable joke". But then Joe is a CHRISTIAN:






The most important thing I did not mention yesterday, is that the Deputy who "handled me" in the Court House told me that they SUDDENLY scheduled a "New Hanover County Judges Conference" for the middle of this week (two or three days of it), and had moved schedules around fairly radically to close the Courts for at least two days.


I just checked, and NO COURT this week, after today (Tuesday).


As I told my mother on the phone this morning, I BET my blog and other activities -- especially sending so much info to the FBI (http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/follow-up-letter-re-sheriffs-detectives.html), had a LOT to do with it, and it is TIME to again show appreciation for my FAVORITE EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN (who supports separation of Church and State):





HA-HA!!! 

I once owned a copy of the painting that Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker used for fundraising that had hung in Tammy Faye's office for years

On her deathbed, she gave it to "Sister Louisa", actually my friend Grant Henry, and told him to "Sister-Louisa" it upThe girl is a portrait of Jim and Tammy Faye's daughter. 

I bought it, but gave it away when I fled to Mexico in 2010 with General Colin L. Powell's people's help (painting will be below in comments):




"I warned you but you didn’t listen."
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM






JESUS: "Good job! You found the hottest Brazilian alive. Thumbs up!"
CREATIVE WRITER: "He thinks I'm you!"
JESUS: "It's these damn teeth. Need to get them fixed."
C.R.: "Swell hat, though."

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and beard


>>> AND NOW WHERE BRIAN WILLIAMS AND I LEFT IT LAST NIGHT:


I hope that is not the case as we would like to settle.  However, my client simply won’t offer anything in the range you’re interested in.  At this point you’re supposed to make a new demand or you can stay firm at $50,000.  If you are certain that you won’t go below $50,000, then there’s nothing more I can do.  Because I’m not your attorney, I cannot give you legal advice on what you should do if we can’t settle.

Please make a new demand that is below $10,000 so we can try to resolve this claim.
Thanks, BRIAN

ymw_email_logo

Brian Williams
Attorney




Did I not write that WE need to SLEEP on this, before proceeding??? Please have an immediate drug test -- only a METH ADDICT would be so stupid as to continue tonight after these SPECIFIC instructions.

Now take some SECONAL (if you must). But rest up for tomorrow, when we kick into HYPER-DRIVE!!!

I'm thinking I should FIRST THING TOMORROW send my cousin Bonnie -- and her husband Dan (and Tom Kenan, we all blood related -- except for Dan), my evaluation of your BALLS and intelligence (far, far smaller), in these fun and funny negotiations (so far).

I bet you will LOVE that (and they will have MORE than one BELLY LAUGH -- being KENANS, which you CLEARLY are not -- poor baby)!!!




Scott

(PS: I've never admitted this before, but after this is over, I would LOVE to suck your hot cock) -- but only after I get the check!!!

Scott






.

No comments: