Saturday, October 21, 2017

RP: Letter Just Sent to Landlady Gold Walker, Some Who Were Mentioned within It, and SEVERAL TOP Local Law Enforcement Officials!!! (It was BLOCKED by "Walker World", but I sent to them via Facebook):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-new-roommate-sadly-straight-looks.html



My new roommate (sadly straight), looks just like this, but is "skinnier" -- and I have NOT seen between his navel and his knees (so far, anyway) -- LOL!!!



>>> Gold: I am also sending you a mailed paper copy of this, and included your son Allen here -- since he and his lawyer girlfriend were so FRIENDLY to me the last time I saw him, he offered me a TOUR of Walker World (not yet taken)!!!


To: goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com

Cc: denisetheperfectpainter denisetheperfectpainter@gmail.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com, allen allen@walkerworldnc.com, scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, emcmahon emcmahon@nhcgov.com, officeofthechief officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org


Gold W. Walker
Gold Walker Properties, LLC
318 Orange Street
Wilmington, NC 28401

Dear Gold,

First of all, some practicalities: My new roommate who moved in last night is "Blondie", 29 years of age, born in Asheville, NC, but was raised in and lived until a few months ago in the Bradenton, Tampa, St. Pete area of Florida. He is a trained motor mechanic, who has also built a landscaping business, that he sold a few years ago -- it so successful he could do that. His former girlfriend of six years is a Real Estate Agent, and he moved here first (he has family in Hampstead), for her to soon follow him, but their relationship fell apart since then.

When you pull a “criminal search” for him, he has a Trespass conviction from junior high – for skateboarding with buddies too late in a mall parking lot -- and probably not yet showing, a charge of driving without insurance in NC. Although sitting off the highway in his older SUV, he was rear-ended by a hit-and-run driver whose plate he never saw. He did NOT have his insurance card, so was charged for that, only. He has hired a local attorney on his own to fight it, and they are getting a copy of his insurance card showing it was in force, so will get off. His vehicle had little worth and his insurance was minimal, so the vehicle was “totaled” without any compensation to him, but his relative here off-and-on allows him to use cars he buys and sells, while Blondie reconditions them for sale. Currently, he works for a minister, reconditioning cars for that church, but it is not enough work, and he hopes to soon find a full-time job in construction.

He has never been homeless.

As to your letter of yesterday, you took me by TOTAL SURPRISE, the last time I’d had a chance to speak with you, you LOVED ME. And I only “refused” to accept it by hand in the hope of getting more info on WHICH letter to a lawyer you made your claims against me from. MOST lawyers I have written to lately are high in the US Justice Dept., State Dept., and of course the FBI, which I’ve told you many times I now work with rather intimately, although I am NOT a paid or deputized employee – more a “Citizen Informant”. And I give TONS of info to the new FBI-led Special Task Force getting to the bottom of the Drug Trafficking here in Wilmington, my info HIGHLY RESPECTED by these Law Enforcement Officials, if NOT by you or some of your nearby tenants.

I intend to email this to you, then drop a hard copy in US Mail – it cracked me up that you were so emotional yesterday, that you pulled my T-Shirt front out of my pants, and stuck it way up against my bare chest – technically a Legal Assault – but too humorous for me to make a fuss over.

I got the impression that you had NOT read the letter you referred to (but that it was the one to Oliver Carter III), and that some nutcase had fed you out-of-context info from it – and INCOMPLETE INFO, as well. As has become entirely clear to me, Oliver simply acted twice, too hastily, in trying to pressure you to evict me, and I doubt he has a thing to do with this latest “emotional turmoil”. I will copy him and Denise Wood, who I suspect – but don’t know – was the perpetrator in this latest. I say that because when I stopped over the evening before, with expectation of immanent settlement with Spectrum Cable, so wanted to know exactly how much I owe you still, you could not talk, and Denise GLARED at me and forcefully said that the problem that the two of you and your handyman Ben were discussing would DEFINITELY be corrected -- FAST!!!

Funny, that I’ve had nothing but very friendly exchanges with Denise, Sa’ant “Sam” Celia, Steven and Maddy – and every one of your hired workers, especially Thomas, and Ben -- I having apologized for yelling at Ben about six weeks ago, and although he yelled as much and had “put up his dukes” and I thought he would hit me, he never apologized, but we get along well now. As you have said, Ben has a HUGE temper problem, probably why he works so well alone.

Here is more from that same letter to Oliver Carter that has ALSO been sent to the FBI. When the Sheriff’s Detectives interviewed me last weekend, they were particularly interested in info on Denise, and could not believe she had the 43 Felony Convictions (and 13 Misdemeanors as well), from her former career as an International Drug Mule – and that she NEVER lost her gun rights!!! They also asked about John Jay (because they examined her mailbox), that older heavyset black guy who had been Denise’s “sugar daddy”, paying her every bill, visiting from Georgia where he has a trucking company and lives with his wife, but “bedding” Denise when here – all of this according to Denise to me, several times.

Well Denise and Mr. Jay have since parted company, he taking his new Jeep SUV that Denise drove, and Denise's Painting/Drywall company seems to really be PROSPERING, now.

They also were interested in Sa’ant Samuel Celia, Jr.’s former LSD Lab that supplied Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Lear, and Leary’s former male lover, Theodore Druch, who was in my Writers Group in Puerto Vallarta, and took down a lot of specific info to investigate both Denise and “Sam”. As I’ve told you, Steven and Maddy have complained to me many times of the “low-life” coming around to both of their back doors at all hours of day and night to buy something. My letter to Mr. Carter was that he should be more concerned about the influence of these two than of MY influence, which has beautified your property, and of course I have ALWAYS paid rent early, etc.

Only an excerpt of my letter to Oliver (but I will provide you the full letter, if you ask me for it):

“And I told her (Gold Walker), that YOU (as I am), should be more concerned about Denise Wood ("Denise the Perfect Painter"), who is 6' 3", and has 43 Felony and 13 Misdemeanor Convictions as an International Drug Mule, and moved in with two six-shooters that she keeps by her bed (one, she told me she sold off since then).

Also, it is Denise who told me she knows Mayor Bill Saffo well -- and has seen his sexual interest in young men. Others tell me our Mayor is actually gay, but I know of no male lovers he might have taken. Denise USED to sell me marijuana in very small quantities, and has had a lot of people at her back-door day and night (but fewer of them lately), to buy whatever she sells.

And then my other downstairs neighbor, Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr., who BRAGGED TO ME he used to make the BEST LSD that he supplied to Jerry Garcia (of the Grateful Dead, and a personal friend of "Sam's"), Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's former male lover, Theodore Druch, who was a BIG problem to me in Puerto Vallarta -- he in my Writers Group there, and ALSO narco-trafficking in both Jalisco and Nayarit states.”


When Sam told me of his former LSD Lab, Denise was SHOCKED, telling us BOTH that there is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS on drug crimes of this magnitude, but San just shrugged that off, and is ALWAYS honest with me, best I can tell.

And as you know, I am NOT in favor of your trying to evict ANY of your current tenants in these two adjacent 4th Street properties. No one causes any real problems, and all pay rent on time and do NOT damage your property!!!

Now, to what I see in the future if you actually intend to end my renting from you with this notice:

1. You will soon receive – or might have already – the rent check from Benefits Management for $600.00 toward November rent, which, per diem rent being $33.33, covers all but $66.66 rent through 10/20. I will pay you the balance.

2. My Proceeds from the Spectrum Truck incident are being delayed further by lawyer Brian M. Williams, who promised me the paperwork to sign and have notarized by end of yesterday, but not a PEEP from him yet. I CANNOT even LOOK for an apartment until that money has cleared in my account, still expected by end of October, and I might not be able to move until December 1 – or even later.

3. So you will LIKELY need to proceed with Eviction Action, and like with your former employer George Cutter of Carolina Apartments, even though you might get a ruling in your favor after I present all the evidence not only of your PROTECTION of Denise Wood, but of my actively working with the special FBI Task Force to RID Wilmington of Heroin (something you have CLAIMED you would like to see), I will appeal it to Jury Trial, likely six weeks later, paying you rents through the Court System until trial.

You should contact George Cutter to ask how well THAT turned out for him – LOL!!!

I'm sure you've seen the news of the MAJOR BUST of six TOP Wilmington Drug Mafia Bosses, and confiscation of a HUGE cache of Drugs, as reported about three days ago in the Wilmington Press. This is only a BEGINNING, with more to follow faster and faster, now that the HEAD of the Christian Drug Mafia (founded by my parents, Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman, and others in the 1980s and 90s), has been CUT OFF!!!

4. Of course, having no money to speak of – and no “good reference” from you -- I will need all my cash to move, so will NOT be able to pay you any more “owed moneys” from other things until I am settled and find more income. But then, I have asked you for some kind of accounting of just what I owe you three times the past couple of weeks, and you never get that together, so it appears that is NOT a priority for you, anyway.

Heck, under these circumstances, you might have to SUE ME to get it!!!

BEYOND ALL OF THIS, it is again important that you know that the FBI – and even local Law Enforcement – don’t give a RAT’S FANNY about “medicinal herb” use or small-time selling. Only those involved in LARGE-SCALE selling have anything to worry about. When I was homeless in 2011 and 12, I used to smoke joints with Danny Sinatra’s father-in-law, whose name I can’t remember but call “Confederate Dollar” (a retired Raleigh Police Officer), and Danny’s wife, Phoebe Dollar (a famous “Goth” movie star, Danny also being in the film industry here back then), on the Federal Court House property by the river – former Officer Dollar claiming CORRECTLY that the Feds don’t care (despite it all being recorded on their surveillance cameras), and Wilmington Police would not GO THERE.

So, unless you have suffered LEGAL PROBLEMS or BUSINESS LOSS from anything I have repeated in words spoken or written that your tenant “Sam” Celia, former tenant Neal Duffy, or current employee Thomas have told me (and I have also eye-witnessed, so can testify under Oath to in Court), I see no reason for you to proceed, but of course, you do have your Landlord Rights, and I have Court Testimony, and we can BATTLE IT ALL OUT!!!

Take a couple of days to decide, but the sooner you decide, the sooner we can ALL get back to the Peaceful Living that we have ALL enjoyed these last several months.

With All Sincerity,


Scott David Kenan




STRANGELY, only my copy to Allen Walker at Walker Worldhttp://www.walkerworldnc.com/came back UNDELIVERABLE:


This is the mail system at host omr-a009e.mx.aol.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<allen@walkerworldnc.com>: host smtp.secureserver.net[72.167.238.29] said: 550
5.1.1 <allen@walkerworldnc.com> Recipient not found.

<http://x.co/irbounce> (in reply to RCPT TO command)








.

No comments: