Wednesday, December 6, 2017

RP: And Then I Got a Call from Andie Breton -- Mother of Andre Tyler Breton . . .

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/and-then-i-had-call-from-andie-breton.html



I HAVE TO ADMIT, Tyler has LUSCIOUS, LICKABLE NIPS -- just like Miss Chris Cuomono???





Chris Cuomo likes to take it out on FISH -- to appear to be a STRAIGHT CAT-LICKER (Roman Catholic).



Anyway, Andie Tyler called tonight, didn't listen to what I had to say -- in parts -- and somehow had the idea that Tyler's fraternal uncle in Hampstead (whom she hasn't spoken with in YEARS, and does not have the phone number), had threatened to evict Tyler, although I had been MORE THAN CLEAR (but she's a "Happy Drunk", and her abusive male lover -- who keeps her in his trailer in squalor -- can't read or write -- and he only wants to watch M*A*S*H re-runs until he dies).

She CHEERED ME when I told her how I had told off Dr. Michael Odibo's phone-answerer, saying I REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM -- but I got so SICK of her loopy talk, and she said Tyler had NOT spoken to her since he found out she had called and told me about his commitment attempt. I know she really wanted just to talk ENDLESSLY with someone she "trusted", and she and she kept repeatedly apologizing -- as if I had not made the decision to take him in -- he didn't FORCE ME!!!

Finally, I told her -- and I knew that ALL FOUR of Tyler's grandparents had been Roman Catholic -- and all their children now HATED Catholicism and were from Atheist to Evangelical -- a PERSONAL HELL peculiar to Catholics and Post-Catholics who don't leave and SCOUR their consciousnesses CLEAN, so I told her I was TIRED of being used by her God-Damned family, and REGARDLESS, I never want to speak again to ANY of Tyler's relatives -- and then hung up on her.

She sent the following two texts, right after that:


"Thank u i am so sorry! He is a joke. i will never believe in him again Oh my"

10:35 PM

"Ps don't talk to him  he will just play on ur feelings im sorry never ever knew him like this"

10:41 PM






.

No comments: