Sunday, December 3, 2017

RP: Celebrating a HUGE SURGE of Hits from the USA, Italy, South Korea, and Ukraine -- and Getting All MY THINGS Out of Gold Walker's 4th Street Property (and CLEANING my entire side, Andre Tyler Breton not yet packed AT ALL -- but he has gathered boxes)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/celebrating-huge-surge-of-hits-from-usa.html








Let's begin last night. After getting all but what, today, proved to be two tall-kitchen trash bags of trash (old stained sheets from Mexico that fit a king bed, when I now have a queen, plastic drop cloths that I have had no use for), and some cardboard to be recycled, today, I wiped down, swept, mopped, and vacuumed my entire side and the laundry room, that Tyler is still using, but at least the most is done there.

Tyler's bed still had the same pile of clothing and other items all over it -- nothing organized -- but TODAY, about five empty boxes nested to pack into. I called him and he was working and said he is moving out TONIGHT -- although he has nowhere to move to, and is still working on that. I saved a few boxes before breaking down my others, and put them in his room to use.

Then -- last night -- getting home, I decided that all the HARDEST WORK is done, and while smoking a cig on my new deck, the molded plastic chair that I always sit on (the kind that every inexpensive restaurant in Mexico uses -- they TOO FLEXIBLE for my LONG back and therefore leverage-d stress -- but this one proved fine and unbending, like many made of thicker plastic), and suddenly it EXPLODED, the back breaking and throwing a piece.

I was left with my butt on the seat, my feet on the floor, and my back SNAPPED back so that I had "bent over backwards", and it took me a couple of minutes to be able to figure out how to get out of that position -- my sides having been scraped by the sharp plastic uprights still intact and wedging me between the uprights, as the legs were wobbling like they might snap too, but did not.

I really thought I had wrenched my back, and would not even be able to get out of bed today, but I was just sore -- and EXHAUSTED from the shock of it and some bruised or pulled muscles. I didn't know if I could finish the cleaning today -- but it was actually good exercise that benefited me -- once I actually got going cleaning this afternoon -- instead of this morning as I had planned:



This is what remains of the chair, and I took this photo before moving anything to show how FAR the broken piece shot back!!!


Now, if this happened in New York or nearly any other state, lawyers would converge on me to SUE GOLD (or perhaps the property manager), but I escaped with some PAIN, and nothing harmed permanently, and have no interest in suing anyone over it.


I had at least three conversations with landlady Gold Walker today, and they completely confused me -- especially since while there today, I watched Chris Millikan walk in for the first time in a week. He was delivered to the house by a handsome professional WHITE guy of about 50 years of age -- driving a "Outback Steakhouse" logo-ed vehicle.

First, I asked Chris if he was moving back in, and he said yes, and in a complete state of flabbergast, I blurted out, "So the guy who admits to me he is addicted to Opioid Pills -- and sold me marijuana (not that anyone real cares about pot), whose roommate who you (Chris), told me had needles and lots of bags of Heroin, so you kicked HIM out (he having tried to sell me sex for $50.00, one-time discounted to $40.00), gets to live in Gold Walker's house right by her -- but I had to move to a distant one which she does not manage!!!"

Earlier, Gold had told me that her friend, an "Oriental Girl" was moving into the garage apartment out back -- vacant for most of a year and its renovation finally COMPLETED -- a space Gold told me will rent much HIGHER, and be reserved for someone high in the Film Industry, who could afford it and appreciate all the details of a FINE RESTORATION.

Well, I met this "Oriental Girl", a bonafide woman ("Oriental" used to describe an Asian person -- and this one looks just part Asian -- has been a BIG RACIAL SLUR since about 1975 -- which Gold HAS TO KNOW!!!), with a child about to graduate high school, and a husband or male paramour, who had PREVIOUSLY rented from Gold -- until she left broke and destitute, and she told me she has been homeless, and would live there only for a view months -- in this apartment that Gold and I (and others), AGREE is too small for ANY two people -- and I can't imagine she is getting a decent rent from a woman who's been homeless until today -- with others moving in too. 


And today, Gold Walker repeatedly told me that it is entirely MY responsibility to get Andre Tyler Breton OUT -- and if I do NOT get him out before tomorrow -- I WILL SUFFER IN COURT!!! 

Since BOTH Tyler and Gold's property manager Jon Deputy had told me it is NOT my responsibility -- Tyler saying that it is the PROPERTY OWNER'S legal responsibility and he KNOWS how to force Gold to let him live there for at least another six weeks, although Jon confirmed most of that, Jon said Gold can get him out in about 17 days, and Jon had said he told Gold how to do it, but she said NO, SHE would handle all of that, and he NOT managing the 4th Street property, just let it go.

I reported on this partly, here -- and told Jon I published this on blog -- he LOVING the title here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/11/jon-deputy-takes-eviction-of-andre.html 


And Gold is STILL PROUD that she voted for Donald Trump -- something lifelong Republican voter Jon Deputy considers "beyond ignorant", and so voted for someone else (NOT Hillary). His longtime mentor is Deb Butler, our Democratic NC State Representative (whom I just met -- WITH Jon, for whom she stopped driving to speak with: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/windows-10-still-makes-me-sign-in-twice.html), who Gold let me know today she thinks is HORRIBLE.


I DID tell Gold that if she thinks she is going to make me suffer more than I have over the error of taking Tyler on as a roommate -- and I have cooperated with Gold in EVERY WAY to get him out -- and it is HER Legal Responsibility, Jon Deputy KNOWING Real Estate Law -- then we WILL got to Court, and I will have Gold questioned UNDER OATH about how she used to sell and give me a LOT OF MARIJUANA -- as well as tell me that since I DO criticize Christians and Christianity (the INVERTED TYPE), that Gold said I should be LOCKED UP PERMANENTLY -- showing she discriminates with tenants over their Religion/Religious Beliefs. Gold then handed me the "30-Day-Notice" to be out by November 20 -- by STUFFING IT UP BENEATH MY T-SHIRT, which she had pulled out of my pants to be able to do.



LEGALLY that is ASSAULT, with at least a two-year Statute of Limitations, so BEWARE NARCO-TRAFFICKERS-PROTECTING CHRISTIAN GAL!!!


I DID again mention to Gold that not only are they selling drugs out of Chris Millikan's apartment #2, but that Sa'ant Samuel Celia in apartment #1, who freely told me he had a HUGE LSD Lab, and distributed that drug INTERNATIONALLY, and STILL gets high on LSD or other drugs that make him "stupid" -- that according to former occupant Denise Renee Wood (Denise the Perfect Painter), who has 43 Felony Convictions as an International Drug Mule -- yet never lost her gun rights and carries a loaded six-shooter. Gold Walker is so naive she thought the teetotalling Sam was DRUNK -- LOL!!!


Gold's response was that she did NOT CARE -- her goal is to get me and Tyler out NOW!!! I ALMOST told her that EVERYONE "in the know" in Wilmington KNOWS that the Special FBI Task Force against hard drugs here put her son Allen Walker's Walker World under TOTAL ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE, but she might PUNCH ME if I spoke against her only child and his Republican Lawyer girlfriend who got her the DEADBEAT tenants at 411 North restaurant, who are after just a few months BEHIND IN THE RENT!!!





Just checking, I see Allen STILL has not read my LONG LETTER I sent him warning about the trouble he might be in with the FEDS (and of his mother's peculiar behaviors), on November 6 -- NEARLY A MONTH AGO!!!



This has all been SO CONFUSING -- with Gold Walker changing her stories and attitude toward me more rapidly and frequently than even her TOP HERO, the CHRISTIAN DONALD TRUMP, that I just REPUBLISHED the three letters I sent Gold about this via email and ALSO physical letters, so all can AGAIN SEE (they begin on October 21, 2017).

As Jon Deputy told me just this Friday when the Drug-Dealing and Cars-Repairing (outside legally zoned areas for car repair shops), next-door neighbors would NOT ALLOW Spectrum Cable access to the pole in their yard that Spectrum has an EASEMENT to access at any time: "I'd have gone BALLISTIC, and EXPLODED at them!!! I don't put up with ANY of that kind of shit."


But I had gone over in my Diplomatic Hat, and smoothed it all over, and NOW I have fine internet and cable TV!!!

And THAT is my attitude with Gold Walker -- and I DID tell her that co-resident of this property Gray (Grey???), and I have a PACT made this morning to work a strategy to shut down the car repairs. Gray told me that he had been interviewed THREE TIMES by the FBI Special Task Force concerning the NARCO-TRAFFICKING next-door -- and several times by Wilmington Police and New Hanover County Deputies as well.

Gold only cared that she got them to remove the pile of old tires in the yard that might breed mosquitoes and rats -- but not ONE BIT about the drugs!!!

Well, that is IT for this posting -- except that the Spectrum Tech who got my service connected -- and he's lived his whole life here -- KNOWS not only that my Kenan Family runs all the narco-trafficking with all the Democratic and Republican Politicians -- and the Christian Churches, but ALSO that the FBI has TOTAL SURVEILLANCE on Walker World (and I think Jon Deputy knows that as well, but can't say as much to me).













.

No comments: