Tuesday, December 12, 2017

RP: Christians DEFEND THEIR OWN -- and Other Matters!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/christians-defend-their-own-and-other.html




Page Liked · 20 hrs 

Take it easy, it's for fun! 

#ChallengeOfTheDay
Join Us: The Free Thought Project


Kevin J Tucker Five Finger Meth Punch....the fifth had an OD so they are dismembering the band. Which sucks cause now who do I smoke meth to

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Pam Shotts-Goodsel Oh for shit sake! All of you do gooders have judged people on their appearance all of your life...regardless if you want to admit it or not....walking alone at night and someone "sketchy" looking is in your path and you cross the street...you're in the grocery store and see a young mom with 3 screaming kids and you think to yourself "that wouldn't happen to my daughter bc she was raised right or wow...probably 3 different daddies too." Or best yet...you don't lock your doors at a stop light and see a homeless person asking for money? Save your bullshit for people that believe it!

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Thiru Sethuraman it is really terrible to stereotype people based on looks. It is beneath human dignity. These people are someone's brother, son, uncle, husband and friend. No one choose to look ugly, destitute or a failure. So many factors determine how someone is s...See More

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
George Hamilton ...not sure what jollies anyone gets from this? I could do without seeing this kind of crap and I just made it so.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Heather Brooks There are two kinds of people in this world....people that watch Family Guy and can take a joke and then there's the people that want to make everything hyper sensitive. SMH....it's a joke guys. Also....I disagree that drug use is a life bestowed upon you by your family or circumstances.....it's a damned choice!

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply19h
Antti Baumann i feel sorry and compassion for those fellow human beings.. no matter what they might have done. they obviously did not know any better.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply11hEdited
Lloyd Succes Why do I have this nagging feeling that these pictures are photoshopped? And why are ppl on here just making fun of their appearances? Is this at all constructive or a good use of "free thought"?

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Tony Diehl It’s a goddamn blizzard in here...all these snowflakes...these people were arrested for drugs, I’ve seen the mugshots before. Furthermore, I’m not much more attractive, but I can take a joke about my ugliness


LikeShow more reactions
Reply19hEdited
Horace Martin Yeah this is sad, you want to gloat over someone's looks because it will make you feel better about yourself.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Erika Calmeyer Belk I am definitely taking this website off my list. But before I do that it's kind of obvious that these people have been on meth. Is that funny no it's not funny. I could show you a before and after of my beautiful niece absolutely gorgeous the after mor...See More

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply19h
Samuel Chavis I don't find it fun to criticize or mock someone's physical appearance. If we could see within in ourselves we may not look any different.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply20h
Patrick Knox Jr Mother Should Have Swallowed

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply21h


Meanwhile, here in Wilmington, North Carolina, Carolina Apartments Manager for owner George Cutter, got SO BAD ON METH that she's been ARRESTED TWICE in 2017:




Tomi Matheson in early 2017


Tomi Ellen Matheson, while employed there -- when she and George Cutter EVICTED ME for blogging about all the NARCOTICS SALES and CRACK-WHORE WHORING, late summer of 2015:



At the hearing, the Magistrate (whose name I do not know, but he was middle-aged and black), LAUGHED AT THEM, when Tomi claimed I had violated her privacy by publishing that she is a devout Episcopalian (very prominent from her Facebook page), and he said the Courts had ruled years ago that ANYTHING ONLINE -- including in password-protected private groups -- was PUBLIC INFO that anyone could use.




And I had published this photo of George Cutter's house (I think near Raleigh/Durham -- or maybe Charlotte), and George claimed that "Non-Christian THUGS like Scott Kenan would COMMIT VIOLENCE against his wife who lived in ABSOLUTE FEAR NOW" -- because I had done that.

The Magistrate looked at George Cutter like he was NUTS!!! Cutter then claimed in all his years of owning Carolina Apartments (he bought them in the late 1960s or early 1970s), that I was the WORST TENANT he'd ever had BY FAR -- and asked that I be FORCED OUT IMMEDIATELY, rather than give me ten days to get out -- if evicted. 


Anthony Carmichael, a resident from the 5th floor, and notorious CRACK addict and dealer (he only shows three teeth when his mouth is open -- they all lined in gold), claimed I was a TOTAL RACIST and had TERRORIZED all the blacks in the building -- so untrue it was beyond LAUGHABLE.


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-hardest-thing-for-african-americans.html



Jennifer McCracken, who during that time had taken a Lesbian Lover onto the fire escape outside her Apartment 67 window and in a long "butch-bitch fight" BIT HER SO BAD that the lover called out for help and got the guy in the big mansion next-door on Fifth Avenue to call the Police in -- and even today, you can see the repairs to her door jam where cops had to FORCE THE DOOR, come in, and pull them apart.





Jenny was in Court (she had sold me marijuana and tried repeatedly to sell me Opoiod Pills, claiming she was a "doctor to those who couldn't afford one"and had a big BAG full of empty Altoid tins for her clients to store stash in), and AGAIN claimed her brother, a TOP DEPUTY on Sheriff Ed McMahon's force (whom she ALSO told me was a CIA Narco-Trafficker), and she NEVER did drugs -- LOL!!!



Jennifer's Lair on the fire escape -- seen from 5th Avenue -- is STILL THERE, last I checked two weeks ago.


BEFORE
 it got going, the Magistrate -- seeing the caliber of those there to speak against me -- disappeared for five minutes, then returned with TWO ARMED DEPUTIES, including my FAVE, then, Cpl. Duffy Baker -- who LATER (about half a year ago)INSISTED TO ME that the Bible says that Christians must KILL ALL MUSLIMS.
 

I'm SO GLAD I have NOT seen Duffy Baker since then -- the BIGGEST HATE-BOT, LYING CHRISTIAN I've ever met.


In the end, with four against one -- and all their VEHEMENCE -- the Magistrate EVICTED ME, and I IMMEDIATELY APPEALED to a Jury Trial, and within a couple of weeks, George Cutter suggested I contact his FORMER Carolina Apartments Manager, Gold Walker (who knew nothing of any of this), and she and I IMMEDIATELY hit it off -- MORE SO when I told her what had happened.

And right after I moved in on 4th Street, I was talking to Gold outside, and she started LAUGHING, and said that George Cutter had just walked his Labrador up the street -- then seeing meturned around QUICKLY and disappeared -- HA!!!










JUST YESTERDAY in Wilmington, North Carolina:





>>> JUST TODAY IN WILMINGTON:


4.0 star rating
8/21/2010
Snuck in through the side door next to the restrooms sometime right before closing. Upon walking up to bar, I immediately knew something was wrong when there was two men without shirts for bartenders. I told my friend we should leave since it looked like they were about to close.

I googled it later, and as it was mentioned before. I found out we snuck into a gay club. lol.

If I was gay, this seems like the place to be though, it looked packed earlier in the night when we passed it on our way to Club Rhino.

And ACTUALLY that review was for IBIZA, but Duck & Dive was ALMOST AS GAY in my own experience:


Steve Burch -- one of many gay guys I met in the Duck & Dive in 2012!!!


And they are the ONLY PLACE I KNOW in Wilmington that accepts BIT COIN.
So TODAY











Recent Pope Benedict (Ratzinger)







.

No comments: