Monday, December 11, 2017

RP: Has the North Carolina Sheriffs' Association DOUBLED DOWN in Support of My Kenan Family's KLAN ROBES and SWASTIKAS??? ALL Evidence Suggests YES!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/has-north-carolina-sheriffs-association.html





FIRST, this:


Reply to "St. Cecilia" (Catholic patron saint of Music) with thanks -- and GREAT APPRECIATION for your community engagement!!!


Dear Sainted Cecilia,

Thanks for your note. YOU were not on my list who got that emailing, but many recipients automatically break out received emails and pass them to others. After some research, it appears that you must have gotten it from "The Generation Rx Initiative". I thought I was only emailing to entities in North Carolina -- and no telling how many got forwarded emails I sent them -- HA!!! I doubt I will be emailing them again, but if I do, you will likely get a copy again. I have no control over how that org handles their incoming emails.

In trying to figure out how you got my email, I learned that you are a City Councilperson -- and have worked with the Boy Scouts -- so I SALUTE YOU for your community involvement, Rex Tillerson, who worked his entire life for my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, etc., headed them, and changed their policy to accept gays, like me.

And gay as I am, I think your photos make you DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS, but clearly that is NOT any sort of sexual harassment -- I just LOVE women who know who they are, which enhances a beautiful body, and makes it shine.

I graduated from Whetstone HS in Columbus in 1969, and was a math/science wiz. I would have gone to Ohio State, had I not gotten a sufficient scholarship to Denison University, where I changed my major to Art, and before graduation, won a Great Lakes Colleges Association contest, 30 of my prints then sent to US Embassies and Consulates around the world. I see your education is in Music -- and now you work in OSU's College of Pharmacy. My mother got me committed illegally in 1978, and diagnosed Bipolar so I was on Lithium Carbonate for 31 years -- until my shrink of eight years said she'd never seen a sign of Bipolar in me, and took me off in 2009. It was a form of "soft lobotomy", that kept me uninterested in all the crimes my family had committed. A good General Practitioner here in Wilmington, NC got me over the fear of nearly ALL drugs, and I am now on several for my heart that seem to work well

My memories of Columbus are not very good -- we lived on Larwell Drive (near Henderson and Reed Roads), across the street from Coach Lou Holtz (assistant to the GREAT Woody Hayes, a Denison grad), who with his wife Beth were my parents' closest friends during the time we had Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings. For his help with Mom's Catholic Swastikas, she got Lou his first dream job at Notre Dame, and her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of official dentist to the Fighting Irish, but when Bob's daughter Janet married a JEW, Mom had all his considerable wealth removed and committed to a Veterans' hospital in lower Mississippi (that has since closed), and forced to take double strength Lithium Carbonate, and I now possess Mom's notes that that would produce chemically-induced Diabetes, which Bob died of, as his extremities were one-by-one amputated to guarantee a painful death.

When I sent this info to CNN to investigate, they REFUSED: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.mx/2014/05/email-to-drew-griffin-of-cnn-my-nazi.html

But NOW, I work directly with the US State and Justice Departments -- and the FBI -- to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that has affected North Carolina (where Kenans co-founded UNC, Chapel Hill, etc.), so there is much GOOD from the Kenans as well.

So I will do my Political Work in support of Liberty and Justice for ALL (including those who hate me), and you carry on promoting responsible use of medications!!!

Thank you for all your GOOD WORK -- and just for being YOU!!!

Scott

-----Original Message-----

From: "Saint Ceclia" at Ohio State University
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 10, 2017 6:08 pm
Subject: Re: Letter just sent to Attorney General Josh Stein by his Secured Server -- My Kenan Family RUNS Narco-Trafficking -- should interest everyone copied here:

Mr. Kenan,

Thank you for your message. I’m sorry to hear of your frustrations, however I’m not sure we are the right organization for your endeavors. We promote safe medication practices and drug misuse prevention and are based in Ohio. 

Best of luck in your endeavors,

St. Cecilia

On Dec 9, 2017, at 3:40 PM, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

Attorney General Josh Stein
9001 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-9001

December 9, 2017

Dear Mr. Stein -- ETC.https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-letter-sent-to-north-carolina.html



And then there was THIS -- which even with only THREE RECIPIENTS -- was again BLOCKED, but ONLY by the Sheriffs' Association!!!



New Hanover County Sheriff Ed "pull my finger" McMahon (Democrat)once -- I thought -- a FRIEND OF MINE.


BECAUSE my last email to you was BLOCKED (probably because there were so many recipients, and your server assumed it was SPAM): 


To: ncsa ncsa@ncsheriffs.net, projectalert projectalert@rand.org, gdebose gdebose@coastalhorizons.org


This is MOST important to the NC Sheriffs -- and Sheriff Ed McMahon of New Hanover County knows me WELL, and can tell you what HE thinks should be made of me. 

THIS blog posting ALSO went "viral" overnight -- but not as much as my most previous posting of my letter to NC Attorney General Josh Stein:




* * *









.

No comments: