Wednesday, December 13, 2017

RP: Letter to the Board and Trustees of Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/letter-to-board-and-trustees-of-robert.html



(Click image to ENLARGE.)






Max Burns, Communications Director
Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
1300 19th St NW Suite 750 
Washington, DC 20036

December 13, 2017

Dear Mr. Burns,


My name is Scott David Kenan, and I am writing to get back in touch with the Kennedy Family, many of whom I knew when I was the last assistant to Tennessee Williams in 1981 and 82. But my first crossing of paths with Kennedys was in 1960, when my mother took me at age nine to hear Sen. John F. Kennedy campaigning for the Presidency in Louisville, KY. At that age, I was well on my way to my adult height of 6’ 11”, so had a good view – and we set the record for length of applause for any JFK speech.

I am also writing to share how I have – completely independently – worked for the same ideals of the Kennedy Family, and achieved much under the most adverse of conditions, including most of five years in Political Exile in Mexico (by help of Colin Powell’s Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dottie Newman, a close friend of mine in Atlanta), but I returned to the USA in June of 2015, and was promptly harassed by agents of my Kenan Family that co-founded UNC Chapel Hill, and today control Exxon-Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, most Republicans and the “Clinton Democrats”. 

My last date, a year ago, was with a cousin of George Bush, and we were up all night discussing the many Narco-Trafficking and Traitorous Crimes of the Kenan and Bush Families together. I even recently wrote Mitt Romney, and he got his cousin Bill Romney (by legal Homo-Marriage, Bill taking the Romney surname), to stop harassing me after he learned I would NOT date him.

I wrote Patrick F. Kennedy III at his office a few months ago, asking WHY I can’t find any Kennedys who are gay, and got a reply from his 6’ 10” black, gay office worker, who had been Patrick’s roommate in college -- about the Kennedy support for Gay Rights, but my own Kenan Family is FULL of gay men, so that the index in our genealogy has four times as many entries with different surnames, when all things being equal, they would equal the number surnamed Kenan.

Also, while held hostage by Drug Mafia one of the five times I was – in the Puerto Vallarta, Mexico area in 2010 – a Canadian Narco-Trafficker/Captor loved reading the Kenan book, and found that the two Psychiatrists most responsible for removing Homosexuality from the DSM in 1973, were blood Kenans, with different surnames.

The most interesting captors I had were two sons of El Chapo Guzman (for five weeks, and they made me sexually service many men in their gang), and, separately, “Fernando Merino”, a fake Mexican name for the only son of Colombia’s top CIA exporter of Cocaine to the USA then, whose Mexican Godfather, “Hector the Engineer”, had planted the booby trap in the Chunnel between England and France so that when the CIA wanted to fake another Terrorist Attack like 9/11, it could be detonated. It was removed when the Chunnel was shut down for a few months in 2010 for “repairs”.

I signed this contract then to be with the CIA for life, but ignored it. It shows Hector’s real name: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-contract-with-cia-controlled-mexican.html. And I have been debriefed by many top Military Officers of both the USA and Mexico. 

President Vicente Fox worked as an exec of Coca-Cola for my Kenan Family before becoming a Politician, and his Gringo Great-Grandfather was born in Cincinnati, OH like me. I also knew President Salinas’s best friend, Dr. Valdemar Salazar, who introduced me to the Governor of the State of Colima (where I lived a few months in 2010), and agents of the Governor of Nayarit State – who were BIG in Narco-Trafficking with the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, Episcopal Church USA, and my Kenan Family – tried to kill me twice in early 2015, so I returned to the USA.

In Atlanta, in 1983 or 84, I had an affair with the Mexican Consul, who went on to become Mexico’s most decorated diplomat to the USA, and got back in touch with him rather recently: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/04/letter-to-dr-jose-octavio-tripp.html.

In Colima, in 2012, I actually met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb, who when he heard I was a North Carolina Kenan, immediately bragged about that, thinking that I, too, had Narco-Dollars for him to launder: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html.

Now, another peculiar connection I have to the Kennedy Family, is that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 94 and living in Raleigh, NC, blackmailed my father, William Scott Kenan, into marriage in 1950, to hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name. As any casual student of American History knows, Rose and Joe Kennedy (getting their orders from the Pope in Rome), with Henry Ford, were the TOP Americans urging FDR to JOIN with Hitler in WWII – this while Prescott Bush was making the Bush Fortune investing heavily in Hitler’s War Machine.

When JFK’s generation flipped to serve Liberty, my mother took their place and got all of her orders from Catholic Popes – especially John Paul II, but as recently as Pope Francis (who now works with Steve Bannon, who took Mom’s place when she retired).

In June of 2011 – just before I was homeless for the second time over my Politics – I met Patricia Sinatra on the banks of the Cape Fear River here in Wilmington, NC, and she told me how Joe Kennedy got the Sinatras to pressure friends who then stuffed ballots in Chicago to steal the election from Nixon (GW Bush stole it from Al Gore in 2000, so Karma is now served), as well as how she had engineered selling control of their Bank of America to Kenan-controlled NationsBank – and they NOW hate the Kenans for turning it NAZI.

In January 2015 (in Puerto Vallarta), I met a recently retired Exxon-Mobil exec, who told me how certain of my Kenan Family with Rex Tillerson, the CIA, and the Hillary Clinton State Department put Enrique Pena Nieto into power in Mexico, and he changed their Constitution so Kenans could again get Mexico’s oil – and they split the narco-trafficking to include the Episcopal Church as well. My blog is CHOCK FULL of references to more details, etc.: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com.

And copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams, initially scheduled for hard-cover publication by Alyson Books in spring of 2010, was NEVER published by them – nor had they intended to publish it. I did so on Amazon, and then when I met Jamie Lee Sutherland (then an exec with Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago, now with Ameriprise Financial Chicago), he told me how he did $24,000,000.00/month average Narco-Trafficking for Wells Fargo in Puerto Vallarta (the Chicago office was fined $200,000,000.00 in 2010 for laundering Drug Money), and that he had seen both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in his Man’s Country Private Gay Baths many times (when Obama was an Illinois State Senator).

When I blogged about these things, Jamie – working with Daliah Saper, a Chicago lawyer, who was also a Talking Head on Fox News, and District Attorney (Dem.), Benjamin R. David of Wilmington, NC, sued me for LIBEL falsely, NEVER legally served me, then convicted me in absentia, summer of 2013, awarding Jamie (and they all knew I was all but homeless), with a HALF MILLION DOLLARS, copyright to my memoir on working for Tennessee Williams, and copyright to every email and blog posting I write until I die – a TRUE NAZI GAG ORDER!!!

Jamie had only asked for $50,000.00, and said he did not CARE about my blogging about his seeing Obama and Emanuel in the gay bathhouse, as that was fairly common knowledge in Chicago, already.


The Judgement:



Both Scott Rudin and the producers of all the Harry Potter films had been looking to buy movie rights – which this made impossible – and John Lahr, whom I had secretly been communicating with while I wrote it, publicly recognized me as the authority on the last two years of Tennessee Williams’s life, when I met with him at the 2015 Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival.

I met Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’ there too, and he knows ALL ABOUT my Kenan Family’s Narco-Trafficking in Atlanta/Stone Mountain.

The Kenans, with their stooges Steve Bannon and Donald Trump, will be going down rather quickly, now that Judge Roy Moore (another Kenan Family stooge), has lost. And I hope you agree with me, that the Christian support of Moore was grossly immoral, and will leave the Christian Faith UNABLE to claim any moral high-ground again. NOT just the Evangelicals, but the Roman Catholic Church whose Popes have USED so many Kenans and Kennedys to promote the Catholic Swastika.


I am down to less than $500.00 to my name, so cannot live fancy, travel, etc., but I have maximum Social Security for income, and have worked with the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University, http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/, this year, and intend to continue – but NO ONE pays me. I’ll get a part-time job after the first of the year.

Please forward this to all your Board and Trustees – or at least the ones you feel will be interested. I DID meet Jean Kennedy Smith years ago (and worked on a project with Patricia Kennedy Lawford for Columbia University on behalf Tennessee, briefly), and George Stevens, SENIOR. Recently, I have communicated with Rob Reiner and David Frum of Committee to Investigate Russia: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/09/letter-sent-tonight-to-rob-reiner-and.html.

Rob’s first cousin Jonathan Reiner made me an “Honorary Jew” in 2010, when I first blogged that my parents were then America’s TOP NAZIS – first told to me by two top Jewish businesspeople I knew in Atlanta in 1990.

Here is my chapter that shows my meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis at Jean Babette Stein (she recently was forced to jump to her death because of what she knows), and George Plimpton’s Party for Tennessee on January 11, 1982. This account has NONE of the politics, which I have reserved for my blog: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

And finally, as a long-time student of Metaphysics, who wanted to become a Jesuit priest in junior high school, I rather agree with your Director Martin Sheen -- who played the lead in the movie of Tennessee Williams’s OWN favorite of his plays, Twelve Blocks on the Camino Real:




Thank you for your attention and your assistance in disseminating this information. My contact info is:

Scott David Kenan
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Wilmington, NC

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX





Putin' it ALL BACK TOGETHER!!!


WOMEN now in the LEAD!!!

.

No comments: