Monday, December 11, 2017

RP: Scott David Kenan Declares ALL OUT WAR (of words) on His BLOOD KIN, Thomas S. Kenan III and Betty (Price) Kenan!!! / As EVERY Lawyer Will Tell You: "The BEST NARRATIVE ALWAYS WINS!!!" (Tom is ALWAYS drinking, and Bitch Betty is just a WHORE):

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/scott-kenan-declares-all-out-war-of.html



Unidentified Episcopalian (CANNIBAL COMMUNIONIST -- like Catholic and Orthodox Christians), sycophant with Betty (Price) Kenan and the high-functioning alcoholic Thomas S. Kenan III




I didn't realize it last night when I left a voicemail message for Tom Kenan's top Deputy, Steve Armstrong, but my threatening that I would take over "Alkie Tom's" position of Historian of the Kenan Family (and Tom HEADS the Kenan Family's role as "Keeper of the Flame of the Confederacy"), that I ALREADY HAVE declared WAR on those Christian TURDS -- LOL!!


See my Message to Tom Kenan halfway down herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/yesterdays-letter-to-josh-stein-and-to.html

See ALSO (Frank Hawkins Kenan was Tom's father -- who died in 1996):



Click on image to ENLARGE.



>>> NOW THE DAY'S EVENTS OF ANY SIGNIFICANCE:


At 2:11 PM -- after a lunch of the BEST HAM & BEAN SOUP (flavored by smoked hocks and with added collards), I've ever made (to help economize yet "lift my spirits"), I called Andre Tyler Breton, and learned from him that his Probation Officer, Amy Cleary, had REFUSED to get him out of his position of SQUATTING in Gold Walker's 4th Street property.

So I called Gold, she CONFIRMED THIS, and was ANGRY AS HELL about it, saying that she wishes this was the OLD DAYS (when Christianity TOTALLY RULED Wilmington), and one would just go over and SHOOT HIM DEAD.

Part of me wishes the SAME, and I have sometimes THRILLED to that fantasy (or shooting others -- USUALLY Christians), but as a Meta-physician, I know it's OK to bask briefly in such thoughts -- but then one must PURGE THEM from one's consciousness -- before being "RULED BY THE DEVIL OF CHRISTIANITY". 


And then what I did -- with Gold's permission, since I gave up tenancy a week or so ago -- was to use my still-working keys to enter the old apartment to collect my vacuum, broom and dustpan. I'd left them there based on Tyler's PROMISE to me and to Gold that he would VACATE the same day I got out, so I could quickly clear out anything Tyler left behind -- then clean his space for Gold. But this is NOW going to go on until nearly the end of December, and I need to clean my NEW place.

On my return, I was able to report to Gold that Tyler has NOT trashed the place, and had remained on the phone while I was there, retreating to his room, and I did NOT confront him.


Then, I got a GREAT (broadcast, not personal), email from my North Carolina Representative, Deb Butler, who is OVER both her own Democrats and the Republicans acting like SPOILED BRATS for their own PROFIT and CORRUPTIONS, that referred to this article from the Raleigh News & Observer -- that like the Wilmington Port City Daily is now REFUSING TO ALLOW ME TO COMMENT!!!:




And FINALLY -- for now -- and I discussed this with Gold Walker and have been considering it for several days, that BECAUSE of the SHIT-HOLE behaviors of Wilmington Lawyer (and closet queen??? -- the Kenans sure have SOMETHING on him!!!), Bruce Mason:




Bruce DROPPED representing me against the utility company that knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk while ACCELERATING -- more and more DEMONSTRABLY DELIBERATE because I had let Mayor Bill Saffo KNOW I was on foot to try to FORCE him to release the FULL POLICE REPORT on the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish in September 2011 -- because Evan knew ALL ABOUT my former employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. of Snellville, GA distributing all the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida, but MOSTLY in Wilmington, NC to all the Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches -- and in Atlanta/Stone Mountain, GA, as well, that being Lt. Gen. Russel Honore's "Bailiwick of Knowledge".



God KNOWS I love a HOT MAN-PIT -- but Evan was straight and I never sniffed it (or even "blowed him", as they say):


The story is told here -- along with something ELSE I did (metaphorically)http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/i-squeezed-judge-lindsey-luthers-pussy.html

Anyway, Bruce Mason DROPPED ME, promising to explain how to get the $20,000.00 to $40,000.00 settlement that I could EASILY GET, but instead of doing that, he RAN OUT OF HIS OFFICE, hollering back to his Admin Hannah and me, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!" -- SCARING Hannah, more than me (she afraid SHE might be criminally charged for working for him).

And then it TURNED OUT that the lawyer for the utility worked DIRECTLY for a Raleigh WHITE SUPREMACIST LAW FIRM that is OWNED BY one of my BLOOD-KENAN RELATIVES!!!


That lawyer NEVER contacted my physician for MONTHS, and then finally wearing me down, told me if I did NOT accept his final offer -- about 10% of what Bruce had said was the MINIMUM, that they would REFUSE TO COMMUNICATE EVER AGAIN and I would get NOTHING -- EVER, and I was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement to get teensy that.

Well, given that I ALREADY owe Jamie Lee Sutherland of El Chapo Guzman, Fox News, District Attorney (of Wilmington, NC) Benjamin R. David, and blackmailed Homo Barack Obama's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA half a million dollars -- over the FALSE CONVICTION of Libel -- for blogging about Jamie's $24,000,000.00/month Narco-Trafficking for Wells Fargo in Puerto Vallarta -- and that he had seen Barack Obama in his Man's Country Private Gay Baths -- with Rahm Emanuel -- several times.






I was NEVER even LEGALLY SERVED, then I was TRIED IN ABSENTIA:




What's a COUPLE of GRAND MORE???


Also, that utility was SOLD to another that is currently PURGING its Wilmington, NC work force of GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS who mess with the connections of anyone FIGHTING the Christian Drug Mafia -- and would LIKELY THANK ME for exposing all this PUBLICLY.

All Readers of this blog know EXACTLY what I refer to, but I am going to write the CEO (or others of the new company), first, to see what THEY THINK ABOUT THIS!!! 









.

No comments: