Thursday, December 14, 2017

RP: Wilmington, NC Water Has Been Deemed UNDRINKABLE -- and Now, CAT URINE SMELL Permeates the City -- MERCY!!! / And MORE NAZI-Christian Humor:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/wilmington-nc-water-has-been-deemed.html



Cat urine smell has Wilmington residents FRUSTRATED (read: "INFURIATED")


By Adam Wagner GateHouse Media
Posted at 10:57 AM
Updated at 3:13 PM
  
State launches investigation to track down offensive odor

WILMINGTON -- When the cat urine smell becomes too strong, Nick Zachetti simply sprays Febreze on his pillow and nearly smothers himself.




To BEGIN WITH, thanks to ALL who have been HITTING the last two posts so HEAVILY!!! I DID get both printed and they are in SNAIL MAIL (Tracked Priority), to Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights. The FIRST is my original letter to them: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/letter-to-board-and-trustees-of-robert.html

The second, https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/ruth-anne-meyer-kenan-takes-her-roman.html, is this morning's posting of all the MAYHEM that occurred with my NAZI-Catholic mother -- and some DEEP DIRT on Patrick Lee Stansbury, his role as a Pastor of House of Prayer (under the alias of "Patrick Christian"), and what I haven't blogged about for two or three years, is not only did Patrick "stare my crotch down" in 1990 -- when I first met him and in his private office -- but in 2010, Geraldine "Gerry" Flynn, a top sales person, told me not only that I had NO IDEA how big the plan against me was -- that Patrick was working with my parents and siblings to actually KILL ME -- not true of Mike, and Jane was Mind-Controlled into it. Only Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, William Scott Kenan (my parents), and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy (ALL Roman Catholics like Gerry Flynn, whose brother is HIGH in the FBI) -- NOT my brother Michael William Kenan.

Also, Gerry told me that Patrick had gotten her and her husband Joel Miller (they both live on Raleigh Way in Bethlehem, GA), to join NEW LIFE where Patrick had his House of Prayer, but said that when she and Joel EXPLORED what Patrick was doing there, he had OTHER ALIASES impersonation WOMEN -- and picked up MEN whom he met for sex -- LOL!!!

LOL!!!


I just left ANOTHER MESSAGE on Gloria/Patrick Stansbury's land-line, (770) 979-8157, lasting 2:26, detailing what Gerry Flynn has claimed about working with my family to KILL ME, Patrick's GAY SEX LIFE, and asking how that "Linden review" mentioned by "anonymous" had gone -- the one showing in the last posting in this comment:

AnonymousAugust 3, 2014 at 6:54 PM


  • Do not post things of which you know nothing about. HoP is under Linden review and that means someone is putting pressure on them,, Hope it is not the US government.
  • I ended by telling them they might need to TAKE OUT GERRY FLYNN and JOEL MILLER (since I know how to compel them to talk to Federal Prosecutors), "Ted" Daniels (Troy Emory Daniels -- from a PROMINENT Atlanta Family that founded Emory University and knows ALL ABOUT the Kenan Family's work) -- but ESPECIALLY Michael Massicott, who LOVES being in a "manwich" (in the middle of three guys, all joined up the rear).


    And just now, I felt inspired to leave a 3:20 message on Mike's cell phone, (404) 843-3254, about all of this.



    Mike Massicott (means "Lead Monoxide", used industrially for centuries), in back of his now late father-in-law, Dr. Edward Warren Price, whose gracious home Mike and his wife Carolyn inherited.



    Here"Daugherty Darrell" (https://www.facebook.com/daugherty.darrell?fref=ufiHARRASSED me for Pentagon Publishing, and then HERE -- only ONE DAY LATER -- "Kellsey Anderson" (using Mike Massicott's actual cell number -- so he HAS TO KNOW, or BE, Mike, no???), continued: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/02/just-for-legal-record-part-of-my.html.

    I knew Mike had blocked my access to his LINKEDIN page, but even not getting in to ANY of his LINKEDIN pages, I still see -- in Google previews from searching -- that he NOW represents the NAVAL ACADEMY and the COAST GUARD ACADEMY in ad sales for SEVERAL of their publications. No Reader should be blocked to view these, and the two articles were published fall of this year -- LONG AFTER Patrick Stansbury had to SHUT DOWN www.pentagon-usa.com, but NOT his college sales www.topgrad.com:









    Perhaps with my experience working with Gen. Russel Honore' -- and Secretary of State Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer Col. Dottie Newman -- I can get to the person who HIRED MIKE at those Academies to let them know the TRUTH of Mike's being HUGE in Narco-Trafficking!!!







    Kevin Eaton shared a photo to Sandra Beckham's Timeline.

    Image may contain: 4 people
    Jan Vermaak is with Lorette Pagel and 12 others.
    Crochet that special something for that special guy in your life
    “The mind that becomes soiled in youth can never again be washed clean. I know this by my own experience, & to this day I cherish an unappeased bitterness against the unfaithful guardians of my young life, who not only permitted but compelled me to read an unexpurgated Bible through before I was 15 years old. None can do that and ever draw a clean sweet breath again on this side of the grave.” 

    ― Mark Twain

    Image may contain: 1 person
    “Waiting does not exist in the experience of those who recognize the presence of love wherever they are.” 

    ― Alan Cohen

    Image may contain: text













    .

    No comments: