Sunday, December 10, 2017

RP: Yesterday's Letter to Josh Stein (and to MANY NC Opioid-Concerned Orgs), Went VIRAL Not Just in the USA -- but in Russia, Ukraine, South Korea, and Italy, as WELL!!! My NEW-HEARTED Mother Was CORRECT to Encourage Me to Write and Publish It:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/yesterdays-letter-to-josh-stein-and-to.html













OK, in case you are one who did NOT consider the importance of the many organizations I also sent my letter to North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein (a personal acquaintance), to (by checking out the domains of the email addresses -- which can be seen near the bottom here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-letter-sent-to-north-carolina.html)they include the following:


Quite a few North Carolina County Drug Programs
Addiction Professionals of North Carolina
North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
North Carolina Association of Local Health Directors
North Carolina Association of Pharmacists
North Carolina Justice Academy
North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association
North Carolina State Crime Lab
Recovery Communities of North Carolina 

I expect to include them all again in emailing this to my 230 Political Contacts -- so they can see how POPULAR this posting showing that they GOT IT has been!!! Only ONE address returned it as NO LONGER a valid email address. 



>>> YESTERDAY AFTERNOON, I CALLED LIBERTY HALL IN KENANSVILLE, NC:



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Hall_(Kenansville,_North_Carolina) -- and I just discovered that their Facebook Page is ALIVE AND WELL!!!: https://www.facebook.com/thelibertyhall/


ONLY coincidentally, I called at 4:20 PM (but -- sadly -- have no marijuana in my possession AT ALL!!!), and spoke with the same woman, a few years older than me, who when I called to ask if Donald Trump had stopped there when he spoke at Kenansville (ALL the County Schools and the Town's College had SHUT DOWN FOR THE DAY so all could gather in the Kenan-built Auditorium for the event).

She, a Democrat who later voted for Trump, had RAPTURIZED that they WISHED he had stopped in at Liberty Hall, but when I called last summer to ask about the TOUR being down, but not the website, she was very CHUMMY with me, and said that the woman who was renovating it had been out sick for a week or so, and should soon have the NEW ONE up.

But yesterday, she said that not only did that woman have to have open-heart surgery -- delaying that further -- but the man in Wilmington who HOSTS their site had gone out of business, so Liberty Hall has been OFF-LINE for a few months, now.


She said their HANDS ARE TIED, because the Kenans, after totally renovating the property, had given it to the Duplin County School Board to own -- although Thomas S. Kenan III continues to pay all their bills -- and the SCHOOL BOARD has had NO INTEREST in putting it back online.

I told her that was a SHAME, and I'm sad that Tom Kenan hasn't ACTED to correct it -- and then asked if had I told her before that I used to DATE one of Tom Kenan's old boyfriends. She got somewhat excited, asking if it was so-and-so (whom I'd never heard of), and I told her no, it was Curtis Robbie Anderson -- and WE AGREED that he was VERY NICE!!!



Even TODAY -- 27 years later -- "Robbie" is STILL CUTEno???

>>> JUST NOW, I called and left a 5:12 long message for Tom Kenan's top deputy, Steve Armstrong, at Kenan Management, Inc., in Chapel Hill, asking him or Tom to ACT to get the website for Liberty Hall back online -- detailing MUCH of how the Kenan/Trump/Republican/Protestant KU KLUX KLAN Group is FALLING APART, and that my mother who HEADED the Pence/Catholic/Republican/NAZI Group has LOST my mother as their leader -- she now supporting ME, etc.



I also told him that with NO ONE designated as the Kenan Family Historian after Tom dies or has to retire (that I know of), it might even fall to ME -- and that has LONG BEEN one of my CHIEF FANTASIES!!!






>>> JUST TO MENTION WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE WITH MY LANDLADY AND HER APARTMENT MANAGERS:


1. The party that both Jon Deputy and Gold Walker told me was moving into the downstairs one-bedroom apartment last weekend -- STILL have not shown up.

2. Last night the two-bedroom apartment upstairs that is rented to two UNCW female students (one straight, one Lesbian -- and both have lovers who are typically here), was LOUD ALL NIGHT and I couldn't sleep. BUT I remember my OWN College Graduation (one is graduating now), and all the WILD PARTIES around that, so I didn't complain about it to them -- DESPITE the one woman's ALARM on her Lexus SUV going off SIX TIMES between 1:30 and 4:30 AM, someone YODELING in the yard, and it sounding like they were throwing SHOES in their apartment.


I'll speak to them later about this, if they are so STUPID they think this noise can CONTINUE. It would DRIVE AWAY any new tenant DIRECTLY beneath them, no???


3. Interestingly, although Jon Deputy has been the Apartment Manager for several months, the women who converged into the two-bedroom from that and the one-bedroom downstairs -- JUST TWO WEEKS AGO -- have twice claimed it was with tenant GRAY'S permission (he's lived here seven years, is in the Theater/Film business, and knows and HATES George HW Bush and Barbara, whom he knows, personally -- and other National Politicians as well -- much like I too have such contacts).

4. I STILL have heard NOTHING from anyone about the REMOVAL of Andre Tyler Breton from Gold Walker's 4th Street property. I HOPE it is going well, but since I discovered that my back is NOT YET AS HEALED as I had thought (but continuing to improve, and the weather has been as "cold as a witch's tit"), I'm glad it's taking A LITTLE MORE TIME -- HA!!!



>>> MORE TROUBLE FOR THE KLAN/PROTESTANT/REPUBLICAN WEALTHY KENANS!!!:












.

No comments: