Monday, April 23, 2018

RP: D.A.'s Office: Jonathan Deputy's Cyberstalking Charge Is WAITING (still), to Be SERVED!!! / I Bet YOU Can Believe I Grew Up Here -- LOL!!!

RE-PRINTED from here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/das-office-jonathan-deputys.html



The main intersection of West Chester, PA is "High and Gay". My best friend from 8th grade, Kevin Holleran is a LAWYER now, his offices near High and Gay, my best friend from high school, Bob Jones is in sales.


Neither Kevin nor Bob is TALL, and both of them are STRAIGHT. I hit the JACKPOT for both, no???



Kevin Holleran's parents were close to mine, his Dad was the President of Lukens Steel, and Bob has a CHARMING family!!!:



Bob Jones, his wife Diane Catrambone, and their daughter, Shannon Jones.


My faith in Wilmington, North Carolina's Criminal Justice System was RESTORED this morning, when the young man in Benjamin R. David's office quickly found the Summons for Jon Deputy and said it had just not yet been served. I would like to know WHY Mr. Deputy was so CONFIDENT that it had been kicked out and "no one believes anything you (Scott), say." 

He DID manage to get the FIRST Summons out, but at this point, it's probably better not to worry about that. Maybe Mr. Deputy can explain how that happened IN COURT and UNDER OATH.

So now, I need to look over my Letter I wrote and emailed to Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- and ADD some new information and possibly CHANGE part of it before mailing him a hard copy.



OK, less so, now.



I added the following to my Letter to Police Chief Evangelous before mailing it to him as well:


Dear Chief Evangelous,

>>> ADDED Monday morning before mailing:

This morning, I called D.A. Ben David’s office and learned that the Summons for my Cyberstalking Charge of Jonathan Deputy is still in the System, but not YET served, which has RELAXED ME tremendously – and restored my faith in Law Enforcement and the Criminal Justice System – so I thank ALL who have preserved that and know I will be notified of Court Date once Jonathan is served.

Much of what I’ve written has just been to get people to take me seriously, and although I ask about the Police Report on the death of Evan Fish below, there is no real reason I need to see it. I and the others involved KNOW what happened, and nothing can bring Evan back – ANOTHER victim of Hard-Drug Trafficking in Wilmington. Let’s work to KEEP there from being more.

And Justice Being Served will beat an Apology about the Past.




If you're hoping or expecting a sudden end to the opioid crisis just because President Trump has called for the government-funded production of anti-opioid television…
WAKINGTIMES.COM


So now, I see no reason to write Judges Jay Hockenbury and J.H. Corpening -- or D.A. Ben David -- but I WILL have to write New Hanover Regional Medical Center Doctors Group to let them know that I will NOT be paying for anything associated with Jon Deputy's false commitment of me to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, and what options about that seem possible, but TODAY, I think I will take a break.


.

No comments: