Tuesday, April 24, 2018

RP: I Didn't "Do" Anyone's Mother -- but Jonathan Deputy Now Appears to be DONE (strangely silent)!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/i-didnt-do-anyones-mother-but-jonathan.html



Not me PERSONALLY -- this is from a collection of Classic Shakespeare Insults!!!:



“The Holy Bible is rated very highly by all the people who supposedly live by it but who in actuality have not read it

Those who have read it know there are some good parts, but overall it is certainly not the finest thing that man has ever produced. It is repetitive, self-contradictory, sententious, foolish, and even at times ill-intentioned.”


About this article

The editors of GQ magazine have named the Holy Bible as one of the most overrated books in history.
FOXNEWS.COM
UH-OH -- my father knew Anthony Hopkins very well from his AA group in Wilmington, NC back when Wilmington was Hollywood East!!!



About this article

And the Academy Award for wildest selfie video goes to...
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM




Click image to be able to READ.



And getting back to an EARLIER THEMEGQ magazine has NOT been overly respectful of AMERICA'S FIRST CHRISTIAN FAMILY!!!:




“If we live long enough, we become caricatures of ourselves.” 

― John Irving, Last Night in Twisted River


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and indoor


And before getting going, NEW scientific research has come out about my Home Planet (being neither fully male nor female, I am NOT from Mars or Venus):
Still, I have always threatened to return thereSee comments below. 

“Suffocation and exposure in the -200 degrees Celsius atmosphere made of mostly hydrogen, helium and methane would take its toll long before the smell,” Irwin said.



About this article

However, the smell could quite literally be the last thing you notice.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM




Uranus is fueled by Jesus Christ -- HIMSELF!!!
“Only when a person reaches old age can he stop caring about the opinions of his fellows, or of the public, or of the future.” 

― Milan Kundera, Life is Elsewhere


Image may contain: 3 people, people standing


You see, whenever in the past I have emailed Jonathan Deputy in the latter part of the day -- he ALWAYS replies to me between 8:00 and 9:00 AM -- but after my most RECENT email to him, the second "Letter" here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-tale-in-two-letters-emails-actually.html, Jon has NOT responded by 11:00 AM -- perhaps he's having a COLD DATE WITH REALITY. 

Readers will notice in these TWO LETTERS of yesterday, that I remained GOOD TO MY PROMISE to Chief District Court Judge J.H. Corpening that I would keep any correspondence with Mr. Deputy SOLELY on practical matters, and ALSO, that while I thanked ALL in Law Enforcement and the Courts who have "restored my trust in those institutions", that I ALSO let them know I know where all the BODIES ARE BURIED in all of THEIR PASTS, so if we are to get PAST all of that -- let's not stir the pot 
MORE THAN IS NECESSARY.


So all of THIS achieved, let's turn our attention to matters OTHER than crazy Drug-Mafia Types harassing me, calling me a child-molester, and threatening to STOP PUBLICATION of any books I write

This includes Jon Deputy:





And Gold Walker (not her actual pic).


Image may contain: text





.

No comments: