Thursday, April 19, 2018

RP: Jonathan Deputy to Be Charged $18,811.96 PLUS AT LEAST as Much for Pain & Suffering (and Doctor's Charges are ADDITIONAL), for FALSELY Committing Me to "The Oaks" Nut House after I Charged Him with CYBERSTALKING!!!

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/jonathan-deputy-to-be-charged-1881196.html



Facebook a gift to intelligence agencies. People volunteer all their social information.





Facebook - The Social Mental Institution


 in facebook •  4 months ago




>>> OK, THIS IS NOT ABOUT FACEBOOK AS A NUT HOUSE, nor is it about Tennessee Williams's play SUDDENLY LAST SUMMER:



Violet Venable descends to try to talk Dr. "Sugar" into LOBOTOMIZING her niece Cathy, because Cathy would not SHUT UP about the truth about Violet's son.






The interesting thing is that my house at 903 Second Street in Stone Mountain, GA (seen just months before I fled to Mexico by advice of Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer in 2010), had not only had TWO STILLS in the backyard during Prohibition, owned by James Reagan Venable, who RESURRECTED the Ku Klux Klan in the Twentieth Century -- but that big oak was his LYNCHING TREE (which I did not know until soon before I fled to Political Exile).


Tennessee Williams was AWARE of the CHRISTIAN HATRED of James Venable (whose family then still owned Stone Mountain and quarried it for granite), so he used the Venable name to represent EVIL (and the Venables were CLOSELY CONNECTED to the Klansmen/NAZI wealthy branch of my Kenan Family that recently put Donald Trump into power).






The Christian/Republican Ku Klux Klan was still so strong in 2010 in Stone Mountain that they "DE-HOMOSEXUALIZED" my house -- after chasing me to Mexico!!!




Mr. Jonathan Deputy
SunCoast Vacation Rentals (reservations@suncoastvr.com)

April 19, 2018

Dear Mr. Deputy,

I do not yet have all the billing in from your having falsely committed me to New Hanover Behavioral Hospital on March 16, 2018 – the day after I filed Cyberstalking Charges against you – in apparent retribution. While somehow my charge against you was THROWN OUT while I was in the hospital for ten days, I was easily able to RE-FILE it since. I cannot find the Court Hearing scheduled yet, but this might be too early for it to be posted. If you managed to somehow get it AGAIN tossed out, I will appeal to Attorney General Josh Stein – and any others I must to get JUSTICE.

Although both you and Gold Walker have stated plainly that Gold has NOTHING to do with how you handle her tenants here on Spofford Circle, because of her prior harassments of me, she might end up also liable – at least for damages -- so I am copying her and her attorney of record, Oliver Carter III.

I hope we can reach an out-of-court settlement, but here are the FINANCIAL charges in so far, but to these must be added a $666.00 charge by Dewey H. Bridger, MD, and another $396.00 by Rita A. Pellicciari, NP. I do NOT yet have charges from Julia Triggs, MD, my primary Psychiatrist who saw me the most and likely bills at a higher rate.


Click image to ENLARGE.



Because there was no reason to commit me, Medicare will need to be REIMBURSED by these providers, and you will need to pay the FULL AMOUNTS. Also, Pain and Suffering is something I would let a Lawyer calculate – but certainly it would be AT LEAST as much in addition.

I have already offered that to simplify, I could allow Medicare to pay what it already has – and you pick up all the co-pays as well as throw in a few months of free rent. This is probably easiest, and I would then drop my charge as well, as I dare say, you and I have BOTH learned some lessons from this sad event.

Please let me know which route you would prefer I take – or simply don’t respond and I will aim for HIGHER compensation from you via the Courts.

I will NOT here paste in some of your emails that got the Magistrate who filed the charge EAGER to see you charged and to say it would be a “slam-dunk” case – but I WILL post link to them on my blog if you need to refresh your memory. That will soon be posted here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/jonathan-deputy-to-be-charged-1881196.html.

I hope your spring is as glorious as it has been here on Spofford Circle, with all us tenants getting along and the back yard a virtual Buttercup Meadow – and so PEACEFUL!!!

Please let me know of your decision.

Scott David Kenan


ACTUALLY, I think for NOW, I will only paste in this ONE email from Mr. Deputy -- and let others SEARCH THIS BLOG if they need to see more evidence of his Cyberstalking me: 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Deputy <reservations@suncoastvr.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 8:45 am
Subject: Re: Response to Jonathan Deputy's email that came in JUST AS I EMAILED OUT my latest blog posting!!! (Stay Tuned)



Scott,

Here is the body of an email I received yesterday...I thought that in the interest of "full disclosure" you might want to post it to your "blog".  It seems that these accusations of you being a child predator keep popping up.  Hmm.

Hello , 
       I am one of the people that Scott has harassed and posted lies about on his atrocious blog and I want to thank you for going after him . If you go before the court please ask them if what he does is blackmail. He makes up lies and then when people do not "admit" to whatever delusion he has created he continues to make the lies bigger and even more ridiculous and refuses to take it down.


     I am one of his victims from mexico and there is nothing I can do from here but he was literally run out of every town he lived in for his lies and generally crazy and dishonest behavior.  Not to mention his extremely inappropriate sexual advances of minors on the beach .Taking pictures of  them and offering to get them high back at his house. (that happened in Vallarta and is the real reason he fled back to the US)  


     If there is anything I can do to help while remaining anonymous please let me know .  Believe me there are others besides me that are very thankful for what you are doing. Especially the other people who live near him at this moment. 


          
Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756







.

No comments: