Wednesday, April 18, 2018

RP: My Mother Has ACCEPTED that I Do NOT Need Psychiatric Drugs -- so WHAT IS WRONG with Jonathan Deputy, Gold Walker, and the Ryan Lee Burris DEMOCRATS???

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-mother-has-accepted-that-i-do-not.html


A married couple in Florida, Tito and Amanda Watts, were arrested a few days ago for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people. 

They sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 per ticket, told buyers the tickets were made from solid gold, and that each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven — simply present the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.

Tito Watts said in his police statement: "I don’t care what the police say. The tickets are solid gold… And it was Jesus who give them to me behind the KFC and said to sell them so I could get me some money to go to outer space. I met an alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash together he’d take me and my wife on his flying saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of drugs. You should arrest Jesus because he’s the one that gave me the golden tickets and said to sell them. I’m willing to wear a wire and set Jesus up...."

Amanda Watts said in her police statement:" "We just wanted to leave earth and go to space and do drugs. I didn’t do nothing. Tito sold the golden tickets to heaven. I just watched."

Police said they confiscated over $10,000 in cash, drug paraphernalia, and a baby alligator.

OK, this was the FIRST thing I saw in my Facebook feed this morning, and it is from 2015, several years ago -- but it TOTALLY CRACKED ME UP!!!




Me and Mom, two years ago.


And this morning, I first called my mother -- because I knew that Barbara Bush has LONG BEEN one of Mom's TOP HEROES (and for good reason)!!! BOTH Mrs. Bush and my mother come from families that ALWAYS supported Adolph Hitler and bringing NAZISM to the USA (but only we Kenans had Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings).

First, Mom totally agreed with me that I should NOT pay Dewey Bridger III, MD for the "$666.00 Services" -- NOR should I pay New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital for any of their care. This NOT because the care wasn't good, but because I didn't REQUIRE IT, and I was committed by Jonathan Deputy in retribution for filing Cyberstalking Charges against him for -- among other things -- claiming he can prove I am a child molester.

More on thathttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/doctor-diablo-bills-me-666000-for-brief.html 


Mom GETS that even though she might believe I need Lithium Carbonate (everyone is allowed their opinion, although Mom is NOT trained to decide these things), I have lived my life JUST FINE without it, and am NO THREAT to myself or anyone else (except intellectually). 


Mom SUPPORTS my efforts to get Jonathan Deputy and possibly Gold Walker to PAY MY "THE OAKS" BILLS -- or to PROSECUTE THEM AS FULLY AS POSSIBLE.



Mom ALSO supports me in demanding Sherry Hall Spivey (next door), cease and desist claiming (like Jonathan Deputy did), that she has PROOF I molest children -- which is ABSURD, and is ONLY a claim made by WILMINGTON'S PROCLAIMING CHRISTIANS REPUBLICANS!!! 






And Mom was VERY GLAD to hear that there has been FAR LESS apparent Narco-Trafficking next door -- since I was sprung from the Nut House

I must ASSUME that Wilmington's CHRISTIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT has decided to let Sherry and her associates CONTINUE to addict children and others to drugs and CONTINUE to allow many to DIE of overdoses and bad drugs -- because that is what JESUS WOULD DO!!!




I told Mom this morning that at least she and Barbara Bush BELIEVED in what they did -- and did EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER to support it.



And it is FUNNY that John Gray Hunter who lives directly upstairs from me actually KNEW BARBARA BUSH VERY WELL (although I forget WHY he told me he knew her), and he agrees that Barbara was the BITCH FROM HELL.



Now, I had my all-night date with George Bush's distant cousin Bill Toups a year and a half ago -- and he and I were awake all night LAUGHING over the Traitorous and Narco-Trafficking Crimes of the Bush and Kenan Families for DECADES -- but I never met Barbara Bush.

However, I DID meet both Ronald Reagan and Nancyhttp://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-8-gauntlet-and-honors.html, and as is WELL KNOWN, Nancy Reagan invited the Bushes to the White House SOCIALLY only once (twice???), in EIGHT YEARS -- because Nancy considered Barbara "just a FARM ANIMAL".



My FAVE photo of the Reagans was taken in a WWII Bunker -- where they look like they are WATCHING OUT for George Herbert Walker Bush and Dick Cheney, who CONTROLLED the Reagans in support of EVENTUAL NAZISM -- but the Reagans were too CLUELESS to fully understand that.



“I will be the first to tell you I do not fear getting killed by a Muslim,” Burtzloff said. “I fear getting killed by an angry white guy. That is much more likely to happen.” 

It’s here in a trailer in this town of 20,000 people that three white men — fueled by a steady diet of anti-Muslim online memes and conspiracy theories, and captivated by presidential candidate Trump, who proposed a Muslim ban and proclaimed that “Islam hates us” — appeared to discuss a plot to massacre Somali Muslim immigrants who lived and worked nearby.


About this article

A jury in Kansas this week is deliberating whether three militia members should spend the rest of their lives in prison.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM


>>> WHAT WAS ODDEST ABOUT MY FINDING OUT ABOUT BARBARA BUSH'S DEATH, is that I learned of it many HOURS before I could find it in ANY PRESS -- and I googled all over the internet and could NOT find it!!!


I was made aware of it by a simple posting on Facebook, by a Pakistani-American FB friend, who posted it from a RUSSIAN NEWS MEDIA posting, right about noon or so yesterday.



And I wrote this as a comment -- BEFORE unsuccessfully finding it in the Press for many hours -- and I still mean it: "They say never to speak ill of the dead, so Barbara Bush is dead -- GOOD!!!"



Readers know that it was ANOTHER Pakistani-AmericanImran Anwar "Father of the Internet in Pakistan", who told me (and he had then been a Talking Head on BOTH Fox News and CNN for ten years), that EVERYONE at both those networks KNEW that George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld (and others), had PLANNED "9/11" with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED -- but that Americans are TOO CHRISTIAN to care about THE TRUTH.







>>> THE TWO OLDER POSTINGS THAT WERE HIT LIKE CRAZY OVERNIGHT (for reasons that should be OBVIOUS -- should YOU care enough to read or scan them):












.

No comments: