Sunday, April 8, 2018

RP: Taking Stock of My Situation on a Sunday:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/taking-stock-of-my-situation-on-sunday.html






After ANOTHER blog posting took off and got HUGE HITS -- if not record ones -- I have to AGAIN THANK MY READERS!!!: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/i-thank-god-for-military-veterans.html.

And I want to ALSO send a big SHOUT OUT to Democratic Candidate for NC State Senator, Harper Peterson, who has mass emailed TWICE since I wrote him, Deb Butler, and Kyle Horton this letter -- and in an exception, sent it also to my 230 Political Contacts: 



Harper Peterson’s 2018 senate race seeks to bring ‘adult’ conversations to Raleigh





Harper is having a Meet and Greet this coming Wednesday -- and I hope to attend. Here is my letter to Candidates Peterson, Butler, and Horton (all of whom I hope will also be there): http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/letter-just-sent-to-wilmington.html 

You see, Harper is NOT AFRAID to continue inviting me to his events -- he wants to hear from ALL SIDES of Political Issues -- and THAT is why I support him. He has NEVER said he agreed or disagreed with me, but the time I talked with him he LISTENED!!!

For very similar reasons, I favor Ron Zapple for New Hanover County Commissioner. Readers will recall that when I attended Julia Boseman's Fundraiser before her last (failed) campaign. I met several top local Democrats, but Ron Zapple knew a LOT about the corruption of my Kenan Family -- and was NOT afraid to let me know that. I soured on Ms. Boseman (although I found her wife completely down-to-earth and reasonable), but Julia got in front of ALL and lamented that her Christian church REFUSED to baptize her child.

This is not so uncommon, but homos are STUPID to whine about such things -- when MANY other Christian churches would not "punish" a child for its parent's homosexuality by DENYING a bunch of MUMBO-JUMBO (with water) -- and in fact this CONDEMNS whatever congregation that was -- or at least its Pastor. This incident made me QUESTION Julia Boseman's ABILITY TO REASON!!! 

I STILL question it.



What the hell good does a BAPTISM DO???


Did it help Donald Trump???


Did it help Barack Obama???



This was ABSOLUTELY TRUE -- until Obama WISED UP to Public Opinion. Do you think that because he is a DEMOCRAT he is a "GOOD GUY"???




And I should mention, that just because Jonathan Deputy introduced me to Rep. Deb Butler (on the side of Gold Walker's house), back in December -- that does NOT mean Deb is involved in Jon's nonsense. EVERY Politician knows you should be NICE to everyone (unless they are at that moment messing with Constitutional Rights or Breaking Laws -- which Jon was NOT doing in that moment).

Jon Deputy does claim that Deb is his MENTOR, but Deb has not claimed that -- to my knowledge. 

So TODAY, I am faced with my Psychiatrist pointing out that my mother is too set in her old hateful/Swastika ways to be taken seriously -- and my brother Mike lies too much to be believed (by the Professional Community, anyway). But here is the HELL they constructed -- built on the OUTRAGEOUS theft of my Tennessee Williams memoir by Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David, his Legal Intern Jeffrey Duncan who then worked for Daliah Saper of Fox News, Chicago at the time I was charged with LIBEL, never Legally served, then found GUILTY in Cook County Courts without being allowed to DEFEND MYSELF!!!

The Charge was filed by Jamie Lee Sutherland, who told me he did $24,000,000.00/month Narco-Trafficking in Puerto Vallarta for his Wells Fargo Bank (Wells Fargo Chicago was fined $200,000,000.00 by the US Government that same year, 2010, for Laundering Drug Money), and that he had seen Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel several times in his Man's Country private gay baths.

And the LATTER seems to be why they SCREWED ME -- although I've met others who've seen Obama there, and MANY who know all about it. GOOGLE for the info and you get TONS of info: https://www.google.com/search?q=barack+obama+man%27s+country+gay+baths&oq=barack+obama+man%27s+country+gay+baths&aqs=chrome..69i57.24995j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 

Late last summer -- after Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. of NYC had STOPPED WITHOUT WARNING giving me the promised $1,200.00/month he had promised for calendar year 2018 -- he understandably REDUCING it a few hundred per month for 2017, after paying over $7,000.00 for a lower denture -- and THEN Lawyer Brian Williams of Kenan Family Law Firm (Bonnie Weyher is my blood relative)http://www.ymwlaw.com/ymw-attorneys/barbara-b-bonnie-weyher/, I was FORCED to accept a WAY inadequate settlement after this truck knocked me 12 feet out of a crosswalk, I buckling the hood to the windshield and breaking the top of the radiator grill:




Anyway, it was ONLY after I was forced to accept that (or go homeless due to money issues), that my mother said that Mike and she would help me financially until I could get on my own financial feet again.

At the SAME TIME, I learned that Mom had NOT disinherited me as I assumed she had done, but MIKE is to control my 1/4 of Mom's estate. I CHAFED at this, but they BOTH assured me it is ONLY to keep Ben David/Jamie Sutherland/Fox News's Daliah Saper from being able to exercise the FALSE judgement that gives Jamie HALF A MILLION DOLLARS.

Well, I accepted that explanation, but NOW I find after Mike's SLEW OF LIES to at least the Social Worker at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, and both his and Mom's repeated question -- the ONLY one they had, "Are you TAKING THE LITHIUM???", that they ONLY want to use MONEY to FORCE me to take the soft-lobotomizing drug that my shrink-nurse of eight years claimed I didn't NEED, as in all those years I had NEVER shown a sign of BIPOLAR.

Now it is TRUE that both Dr. Patrick Martin (in 2011), and Dr. Julia Triggs (just weeks ago), put me on Lithium -- I had been committed BOTH TIMES by Narco-Traffickers wanting to cause me trouble. But at "The Oaks", they are mandated BY LAW to use drugs to help people stabilize after a CRISIS -- and that is NOT the same at all as what is the PROPER THERAPY.


I actually suffered EXTREME STRESS both times, due to being COMMITTED WITHOUT REAL CAUSE in the United States of America which USED TO run on its Constitution.






In any case, NO COURT would ever take the decisions of a CRISIS SHRINK who prescribed after only a couple of days of NOT seeing me before prescribing (and who told me she just prescribed what there was record I had previously been prescribed by another doctor working in the same manner), over a doctor who WORKED WITH ME FOR EIGHT YEARS!!!

So my dilemma is that Mike will AGAIN use Mom's estate to CONTROL ME -- like his yelling and Bullying tried to do last I spoke with him. Funniest is that the FIRST time I spoke with Mike after this recent commitment, he said, "You aren't going to take the DRUGS they prescribe, are you???" 

And I responded -- taken somewhat aback, since at that time I was keeping an open mind to decide how those drugs were doing for me THIS TIME -- "WOW, you really ARE my brother!!!" That meaning Mike seemed to be where I began before deciding to give the drugs a chance -- and where I ended up, after I got out. 

And I even wrote this APPRECIATION of Patrick Martin, MD, whom ALL OF THE STAFF at "The Oaks" spoke of MISSING his wonder ways, when I was last there incarcerated:






Overnight, quite a few of my Readers hit on this posting: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/08/more-problems-for-george-cutter-owner.html, and from studying it and some others that document what I had been getting from "Christine Hitchens" (hitchenteimpo), that I was able to trace to Narco-Trafficking Jennifer McCracken in Apartment 67 of Carolina Apartments who had sold me marijuana several times, and offered every manner of Opioid as well as all other HARD DRUGS, her comments are in the SAME LITERARY VOICE as Jonathan Deputy used while Cyberstalking me, so is Jon Deputy actually who has been sending me all of these HATE EMAILS and BLOG COMMENTS -- while somehow commandeering the accounts of OTHERS???


I find it HARD to look at Jonathan Deputy's THUG SELF anymore at all!!!


Jonathan's MOST DAMNING TWO EMAILS
 TO ME:


Scott,



So does that mean you're afraid to post it to your blog?  I thought so...



I would recommend the help of a professional specializing in mental illness.  Perhaps with a regular dosage of medication, you can overcome some of your issues.  I get it, you live a life of complete insignificance...no friends, no family that wants to be near you, living alone in an apartment on a dead end street...kind of symbolic.  You're not even a good writer.  This entire story about working with an "FBI task force" is your minds way of compensating with the fact that nobody believes anything you say.  You create scenarios in your head that make you feel important...the problem is, that's the only place they exist, in your head.  Hell, I bet you never even met Tennessee Williams...



BTW, this new "working" relationship that you have with DA Ben David...did that come to you in your recent dream about him?  lol 



My advise to you is to NOT have any more contact with your fellow tenants at Spofford Circle...they've had enough of your behavior.  And...stop harassing your mother, haven't you been enough of a disappointment to her already?



Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756

And his email MOST PREVIOUS to the above one:


Scott,



Here is the body of an email I received yesterday...I thought that in the interest of "full disclosure" you might want to post it to your "blog".  It seems that these accusations of you being a child predator keep popping up.  Hmm.



Hello , 

       I am one of the people that Scott has harassed and posted lies about on his atrocious blog and I want to thank you for going after him . If you go before the court please ask them if what he does is blackmail. He makes up lies and then when people do not "admit" to whatever delusion he has created he continues to make the lies bigger and even more ridiculous and refuses to take it down.

     I am one of his victims from mexico and there is nothing I can do from here but he was literally run out of every town he lived in for his lies and generally crazy and dishonest behavior.  Not to mention his extremely inappropriate sexual advances of minors on the beach .Taking pictures of  them and offering to get them high back at his house. (that happened in Vallarta and is the real reason he fled back to the US)  

     If there is anything I can do to help while remaining anonymous please let me know .  Believe me there are others besides me that are very thankful for what you are doing. Especially the other people who live near him at this moment. 

          


Jon Deputy
Property Manager, NC Broker # 248342
Sun Coast Vacation Rentals
910.367.1756


>>> AND NOW I AM INSPIRED TO WRITE LANDLADY GOLD WALKER about all of these matters -- and will post it below after I have SENT IT:
SENT to Gold Walker and Lawyer Oliver Carter III:



Ms. Gold Worthington Walker

Gold Walker Properties

318 Orange Street

Wilmington NC, 28401



April 8, 2018



Dear Gold,


I am writing today to propose an idea that should keep your Property Manager Jonathan Deputy and me OUT of Court. I am also copying your Attorney of Record, Oliver Carter III, as I imagine he can give you good Legal Advice.

As you should be well aware, a few weeks ago, after I filed charges of Cyberstalking against your agent Mr. Deputy, the next day I was inappropriately committed to New Hanover Behavioral Hospital, and soon realizing I could not undo that, I made the very best of my time there – gaining the respect of all the staff – and after ten days I was released.

For some unknown reason, there was no longer a record of my having filed that charge, and after petitioning Judge Corpening (and I still do not have his response), to release the Commitment paper so I would know for certain how and by whom I was committed (there never having been any kind of incident that led to it), I RE-FILED the charge against Mr. Deputy.

As I have explained in blog-postings emailed to you, the three neighbors across the street as well as your tenant John Gray Hunter, all think that you have LONG rented apartments here on Spofford Circle to Drug Sellers. That could easily have been by accident, but it is a tradition that Mr. Deputy continued, I having identified THREE people here who have sold marijuana, and TWO who have also been involved with LSD or other stronger substances.

Also true, is that since I have been released from the “Nut House”, I have gotten on very well with not just Gray Hunter, but Allie and Kelsey Holmes, who have the lease on Apartment Two. I have NOT run into Rob in Apartment One since then, and seen very little of Pete, Allie’s boyfriend, who like Rob HAS previously given me much trouble. I think we are all getting along fine, here, now.

Considering all that has happened, including your having sold or given me marijuana in the past – something NO ONE CARES ABOUT – rather than we all ending up under Oath in Court – because of Jon Deputy’s crimes (I have not filed Assault Charges too, but there must be at least a year for me to decide about that – or against you for pulling out my shirt and stuffing an Eviction Notice up my hairy chest last October) – that to go to ARBITRATION might be best.

If we do that, I would ask only these things:

1.     Jonathan Deputy and I communicate only through email or text message and only about any maintenance or other practical issues – also to include his vetting any roommate I wish to have.

2.     That any claims of moneys claimed that I owed you or Mr. Deputy from the past – and all those claims would NOT hold up in Court, especially with a Jury, and I would appeal any decision NOT made by a Jury to trial – be permanently dropped.

3.     That I be given three months of free rent commencing the first month that Benefits Management, Inc. has not yet paid – for the EXTREME STRESS I have endured through all of this. This is a VERY LOW compensation, but even now, I am not fully unpacked, I never knowing when some false charge or false commitment – or new BULLYING to get me out might occur.

I hope you can see how beneficial this would be to both of you, and I will CONTINUE to keep up your property and beautify it, as led you to for so many months to call me your “best tenant”.

Please respond (with Mr. Deputy’s response as well – it is probably inappropriate that I contact him directly now), ASAP. We could draw up informal papers without the cost of a lawyer and all three sign-off on it – and I would drop my charge against Mr. Deputy.

This Letter will be posted on my blog, where if you read it there, you will get even a GREATER context that clarifies my position: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/taking-stock-of-my-situation-on-sunday.html.

All best,

Scott David Kenan


>>> THIS LETTER TO GOLD WALKER WAS ALSO SENT TO MY FAMILY (and three witnesses):


GOOD NEWS for my immediate family -- with Bob, Marlowe, and Ben David as witnesses!!!


To mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net, marlowe.schaeffer marlowe.schaeffer@gmail.com, benjamin.r.david benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org
Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi All,

I think this should FAIRLY yield an income of $2,400.00 over three months, MORE than enough to keep me solvent, and I can also try to RE-OPEN the matter concerning the SPECTRUM truck knocking me out of a crosswalk last year as well -- for a FAIR settlement there. Also, I will contact the Drama Department of UNCW to see if anyone wants to partner with me in developing a one or two-man traveling show with HUMOR but factually informative, about my struggles against the wealthy Kenans. THAT could raise some money for EDUCATION as well -- the HALLMARK of The Kenan Family.

And TRUST ME, the Judges -- and perhaps even D.A. Ben David -- would RATHER NOT see me in local Courts!!!



TRUE, but we are trying to AVOID cursing, now!!!



And CUSSING, as well.

.

No comments: