Monday, April 23, 2018

RP: A Tale in Two Letters (emails, actually), Sent Today:

RE-PRINTED from herehttp://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-tale-in-two-letters-emails-actually.html






David Dickason shared a post to the group: Firesign Theater.
4 hrs
ya just can't compete with this shit


To:Linda.Rawley

Dear Ms. Rawley -- 

Thanks for this, and looking back I see that I wrote my request incorrectly. I have had this report, but was hoping for that on the death of Evan Fish. However, as my email of this morning stated, I no longer seek that Report. It would be too explosive and destroy too many careers in Wilmington, were that truth to come out -- or WHY would Police, Deputies, the Mayor, and especially the Wilmington Star News go to such HUGE lengths to keep the truth from the Public???

And my Kenan Family that caused the 1898 Insurrection is behind that and all the Hard-Drug Trafficking. Everyone in Wilmington knows that but the God-Hating Christians (primarily), are still making too much money off it. There are plenty of good Christians too, but hard to find in Wilmington.

I am simply grateful that this second time I filed Cyberstalking Charges against Jonathan Deputy, D.A. Ben David's office says they have NOT been thrown out and will soon be served.

Thank you for the help, and sorry I was so unclear!!! As a published writer who worked for Tennessee Williams, I really should be able to self-edit better than I did.

All best,

Scott Kenan


-----Original Message-----
From: Linda Rawley <Linda.Rawley@wilmingtonnc.gov>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 23, 2018 2:02 pm
Subject: Accident_120955.pdf

Mr. Kenan – please find attached a copy of the accident report you requested from Chief Evangelous on Sunday, April 22, 2018. Please note you can also access copies of accident reports at this site: http://p2c.wilmingtonnc.gov/

Linda

E-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.




Jonathan Deputy


Mr. Deputy: Some new developments:


 Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To: reservations reservations@suncoastvr.com, goldwalker goldwalker@ec.rr.com, oliver oliver@carterandcarterlaw.com

Cc: scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02 jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5 kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3 duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, bojones bojones@verizon.net


Dear Mr. Deputy,

1. This morning, I called D.A. Ben David's office and an Assistant D.A. quickly found my (second) charge of Cyberstalking of me by you, and said it will soon be served to you. You were so confident that you had gotten it kicked out of the System (and that no one believes me), that I have to believe YOU believed that. I will ask you how and why you were so confident in Court under Oath.

2. Today, I received an offer from New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital to pay the balance (after Medicare's contribution), at a 25% discount for only $1,005.00 -- if by 5/19/2018, so I feel obliged to let you know that. If we can reach a settlement out of Court (or in -- and in time), this would save you some money. The other charges -- at least the ones I'm so far aware of -- total about an additional $400.00 after Medicare payments.

Remember, I did not NEED commitment or hospitalization, but you demanded it, so you will need to pay for it (and other damages that we can discuss as well).

I am copying Gold Walker, who at the moment I am thinking I am less inclined to seek damages from and possibly prosecute as well, and she really was my friend and did me true favors -- and I don't mean just selling me marijuana at a very good price (far less than her tenant Denise Renee Wood sold pot for so many times). I just fear that Gold has been in such a fog for so long that she did not realize what her tenants, you, and even her son Allen, had been doing.

Anyway, although not needing it, I used my time in "The Oaks" to learn the most I could from the experience, and I have become a FAR STRONGER PERSON for the experience, so am less concerned that medicare should have to be repaid by you. At least I benefited.

And you are LUCKY I had insurance, no???

See my last email to you for details: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/04/jonathan-deputy-to-be-charged-1881196.html.

Let me know if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity and we can reach settlement out of Court, I can drop the charge, and we can all go on with our lives.

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan




Scott Kenan shared a photo.
12 hrs

Image may contain: 1 person
Sandra Beckham updated her cover photo.
“Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”

― Franz Kafka












.

No comments: