Avatar
Scott Kenan9 minutes ago


 

I know Christal Presley INTIMATELY -- down to how alleric she is to poison ivy and how she has to be so careful that if her Afghan Hound licks her while shes sitting on the pot, it can spread internally and cause her GREAT DIFFICULTY.



She is the BEST FRIEND of Sean Hannity of Fox News's wife, Jill Rhoades Hannity (whom Christal CLAIMS was her roommate in college), and while her parents whom I ALSO know very well might have started in a trailer, as of 2009 when I spent hours with then -- Delmar telling his stories of his Army exploits WITH PRIDE and the parents NOW own a large historic house in Virginia with storage sheds and a log cabin -- ALL OVERSTUFFED WITH ANTIQUES THEY GOT CHEAP when THE REPUBLICAN PARTY and its operatives caused people to become homeless -- or so Christal claimed one night when she was drunk.



She ran her boyfriend Sunil off (he was a mid-level executive with Coca-Cola and quit and returned to India after he TOO discovered Christal's life of lies -- and she threatened his life.



Christal PREVIOUSLY tried to get a start in Jan. of 2010, with a FRONT PAGE Sunday Atlanta Journal & Constitution article on her Dad's NON-EXISTENT PTSD, because I caused such a STINK at the paper.



Christal tried to sue me FALSELY for FELONY STALKING when I did not even live in the United States. I will post more details on my blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- or google "scott kenan" + "Christal Presley" to find more facts NOW.


Thank you.


Scott D. Kenan, former assitant to playwright Tennessee Williams.